Seat cushions

Shaun78

Seat cushions

Post by Shaun78 »

Hi all,I am restoring a Australian moke it has the low back seats,been thinking about getting the cushions made,searching for vehicle upholstery I discovered two youngs lads about a 20 min drive from where I live,the work they do looks good,i have an original set of low back cushions i have given them to use for a pattern,looking forward to see the results.nice to find a couple of young lads wanting to take a job on and have a go.
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: Seat cushions

Post by Doug G »

I was going to try and use Ikea bed slats £25.00 cut to size to make slatted seats screwed to the metal seat frames.
image.png
https://www.ikea.com/kr/en/p/luroey-sla ... -00277197/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Having a moking good time!
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

I have seen a picture but darned if I can find it. :cry:
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

This is NOT it :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shaun78

Post by Shaun78 »

hi, i collected my seat cushions yesterday for my aussie moke,i was pleased with the results.the lads made did them in a jaguar green the closest we could get to the brooklands green the body will be.they made them so the cusions can be removed from the backing leaving the mountings attached to the seats.
DSCN0340.JPG
DSCN0339.JPG
DSCN0337.JPG
DSCN0336.JPG
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

They look great..

Post a pic of them in place.
MokenJoe

Post by MokenJoe »

Very nice. My Moke is a “Frank-n-Moke” that is somewhat original and a definitely a driver. My back seat was a budget find - $200 USD delivered. I will be posting pictures.
It fits just right. Too bad it did not come in green.

Return to “Hood/Seats”