fibre glass seats

Naamen

fibre glass seats

Post by Naamen »

Hi all, i have recently bought a 1968 Austin moke,
i know nothing about mokes, i just always promised myself after having minis, that if an english moke found me at the right price i would buy one, & now here i am,
i have been looking for rear seats, i discounted m-parts fibre glass copies off the bat, as i wanted a bench, after visiting 4x4 breakers & car recycling yards i have not found anything i like, so now ive found myself back looking at the m-part fibre glass ones, i cannot find any reviews on these seats, has anyone ever fitted or have an opinion on these seats please,
thanks for your time,
naamen.

im sure i will have many more questions in the very near distant future :lol:
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: fibre glass seats

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Hi, and welcome to THE forum. Can't answer your question this time though I'm afraid.
Come on summer
Drake
MMC Member

Post by Drake »

All 4 seats in my amc cub are from runamoke. I assume same supplier? The mouldings are ok, although one of mine was faulty and I didn't spot till too late. (Just affected looks) you need to reinforce the mountings (runamoke do the bits needed at extra cost) to limit movement otherwise ok. A friend of mine has them fitted in the rear of his English moke and I didn't notice till he told me.
Naamen

Post by Naamen »

Thanks for replies, will get 2 ordered in & have a play.

Return to “Hood/Seats”