mokeblog

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Dean
MMC Member

mokeblog

Post by Dean »

For those of you who are not keen on the threaded layout of this forum, you can now recreate the classic guestbook feel with this topic.
This is the topic with no end, just general chatter/comments/gripes/banter/etc amongst the masses.
Don't post Moke questions here though, use a seperate topic.
Dean.
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

What do you reckon then KB?
Dean.
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Who's got snow then?
kenbutterfield

SNOW?

Post by kenbutterfield »

Very good Dean and as you can see I am always watching the moke club action...No snow here, maybe tomorrow, but it is frezing and everything was white and icy when I woke up...has anyone had their MOKE out yet??ken
mpmoke

Post by mpmoke »

We got plenty of snow here in Uppsala, Sweden and more is coming in this night. :)

It is going to be a really white New Years Eve and hopefully I will be able to get out to the garage for some Moke driving!!

Hmm, maybe time to fit a heater or is it only for chickens? The studded tyres are not mounted, time to find them and do some winter service, for example check the percentage of antifreezer in the engine cooling system... 8)
BMC Mini Moke 1967, English, yellow (object..)
BMC Mini Moke 1964, Rhodesian, green (running)
Nigel (hardtop) Jones

Mokes in Snow

Post by Nigel (hardtop) Jones »

Mickke, let's see some good photos of your Moke in real snow! I had mine out on Boxing Day for a short time but the layer of snow had almost melted in the sun......not enough to justify photos anyway. Now, all we have is fog and frost! Ken, you must have some snow......"t'up there in freezin'North" and I can certainly recommend a heater............even if you have a hardtop! It's gets very warm inside.............. :oops:
kenbutterfield

Post by kenbutterfield »

No snow here yet Nigel...but it is freezing cold...sadly the problem with this modern forecasted snow is that by the time it appears the roads are sprinkled with far too much rock-salt to make it a pleasure ?
Ken
carrie

Moking in the Winter

Post by carrie »

Have a bit of snow here in Southampton, moke is to far away to take it for a drive. After taking her out on Boxing day and almost dying from exposure it might not be a good idea to go out in the snow and wind. Mind you we did have the hood down and no heater.

Carrie and Phil
Chad*Ronson

Post by Chad*Ronson »

i hope that your equipped with M+S or ARCTIC STEELs up front ?chad :lol:
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Still no snow here!
Anyway, I'll get this in early as I'm a few hours ahead of most of you.........
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This New Years Eve looks a lot more promising than previous years. Firstly, I'm not working (hooray!). Secondly, we are just a 10 minute drive from The Queensland/New South Wales border and, as Queensland doesn't use daylight saving, we have a very special evening ahead of us.....two Midnights! Also two firework displays and two lots of beer to consume.
D,K,J&C
kenbutterfield

Post by kenbutterfield »

Well I do believe there was a flurry in the Midlands..but none in the North yet...Happy new year to Dean and family and of course everyone else in the Moke Club...Ken
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Hey Ken, what has happened to your avatar? I am just seeing a red cross here.
Dean.
Nigel (hardtop) Jones

Post by Nigel (hardtop) Jones »

Happy New Year to all from the Midlands..........where this particular bit didn't get any snow at all! There just no justice in the World.

Moke is sitting here, taxed, insured and kitted out with M&S, ready to go. Looks like I may have to find some mud to play in. We've got plenty of that!
kenbutterfield

Post by kenbutterfield »

deanmoke wrote:Hey Ken, what has happened to your avatar? I am just seeing a red cross here.
Dean.
What avatar is that Dean?..I have not even got the red cross here...I think I tried to upload the "snowmoke" pic once, but something was amiss ?..Ken
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Yes, you used to have the Snowmoke picture as your Avatar. Try uploading it again. Let me know if you have problems and I will try to help.
Dean.

Return to “Side Scream”