SOLD!

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Dean
MMC Member

SOLD!

Post by Dean »

Well folks, after months of negotiation, I am very pleased to announce the sale of mokeclub.org
I can confirm that the ownership of this website has now passed to BMW and all content now belongs to them.
The current content will slowly be replaced with "New" (BINI) Mini material including the New prototype Moke powered by all BMW mechanicals.
Thank you for your past patronage.
Dean.

Post by Guest »

Are we now able to get a discount on spares for the gerMINI ?
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: SOLD!

Post by Doug G »

dean wrote:Well folks, after months of negotiation, I am very pleased to announce the sale of mokeclub.org
I can confirm that the ownership of this website has now passed to BMW and all content now belongs to them.
The current content will slowly be replaced with "New" (BINI) Mini material including the New prototype Moke powered by all BMW mechanicals.
Dean.
I am working my way through the posts and have got this far.

I note the date of the post :lol: :lol: :lol:
Having a moking good time!
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: SOLD!

Post by Doug G »

Dean wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:45 Well folks, after months of negotiation, I am very pleased to announce the sale of mokeclub.org
Dean.
OK I went back in time:

Does this forum still belong to BMW?

Is the Mini Moke Club separate and members are only allowed to use it with the courtesy of BMW?

I have not seen the 'New prototype Moke powered by all BMW mechanicals'
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Side Scream”