Just as the day was dawning.

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Tim

Re: Just as the day was dawning.

Post by Tim »

Dean wrote: Where is it Tim?
And am I the only one who can't see the image on this post?
Dean
Hmm been having a few problems with this. Any better?

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

That's better!
Is that sand or snow?
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Tim

Post by Tim »

Just sand, although that photo was taken in the early morning back in spring. I notice my girls are still wearing their pyjamas.

The area is known as The Bay of Fires, there's about 30km of beaches like that, with hardly anyone on them. The sand is really fine and white, which helps make the sea look really blue, then the rocks are covered in very distinctly coloured orange lichen, so the colours are pretty vivid when the sun is shining.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Tim wrote:Just sand, although that photo was taken in the early morning back in spring. I notice my girls are still wearing their pyjamas.

The area is known as The Bay of Fires, there's about 30km of beaches like that, with hardly anyone on them. The sand is really fine and white, which helps make the sea look really blue, then the rocks are covered in very distinctly coloured orange lichen, so the colours are pretty vivid when the sun is shining.

Tim

Wow. 30km of minimally visited/occupied white sand beaches.

Definite envy from this corner(?) of the globe. 8)
Having a moking good time!
Tim

Post by Tim »

Not this week though. We've just copped some extreme weather. They were predicting swell in excess of 7m up that way, and were telling us to stay away from the beach. My parents are going up over the weekend to see if there's any beach left.

Tim
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Let us know and post 'before' and 'after' pics.
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Side Scream”