Useless Item

Freewheeling banter.....anything goes as long as it's clean and nothing to do with Mokes.
Wally2
MMC Member

Useless Item

Post by Wally2 »

The most useless item I bought prior to this year has got to be a 2020 diary!
No Moke events to put in, No reminder for the Mokes MOT (don't need one now!). No appointments at the Dentist's (they do not seem to be working at all this year, check up has been changed 3 times and is now into 2021!).
Only succeeded in getting one hair cut which was so last minute it wasn't worth putting it in the Diary. No Doctors appointments at all as they do not seem to be available. No reminders of meeting up with ex work chums,
Now not worth putting Christmas in there as it's not likely to be happening this year. No reminders that the Grand kids were coming for a sleep over at Grandads as we've not seen them since March.
So a pretty useless collection of paper!!

I've now bought a 2021 Diary (foolish boy!) just hoping that there will be something to put in it! (will depend on a successful vaccine is finally available!).

Doom and Gloom prevails. Not improved by a letter from Derbyshire County Council advising me that I have been identified by the NHS as someone who is clinically extremely vulnerable and at highest risk of becoming very unwell if you catch coronavirus!
I really needed to know that!
Roll on 2021!
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: Useless Item

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Better make a note of that council letter in your next years diary :lol:
Come on summer
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Why would you go to the barbers if you just want one hair cutting?
Come on summer
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Nigel(no top)Sykes wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 17:37 Why would you go to the barbers if you just want one hair cutting?
I was going to post that. :lol:
Having a moking good time!
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Wally2 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 14:29 The most useless item I bought prior to this year has got to be a 2020 diary!
No Moke events to put in, No reminder for the Mokes MOT (don't need one now!). No appointments at the Dentist's (they do not seem to be working at all this year, check up has been changed 3 times and is now into 2021!).
Only succeeded in getting one hair cut which was so last minute it wasn't worth putting it in the Diary. No Doctors appointments at all as they do not seem to be available. No reminders of meeting up with ex work chums,
Now not worth putting Christmas in there as it's not likely to be happening this year. No reminders that the Grand kids were coming for a sleep over at Grandads as we've not seen them since March.
So a pretty useless collection of paper!!

I've now bought a 2021 Diary (foolish boy!) just hoping that there will be something to put in it! (will depend on a successful vaccine is finally available!).

Doom and Gloom prevails. Not improved by a letter from Derbyshire County Council advising me that I have been identified by the NHS as someone who is clinically extremely vulnerable and at highest risk of becoming very unwell if you catch coronavirus!
I really needed to know that!
Roll on 2021!
Are you sure you wanted 2021 to roll on in?

Hope it has been better than 2020.
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Side Scream”