The Official Website of IMM 2014

Kent Event Centre, Kent, UK.
janz
MMC Member

Re: The Official Website of IMM 2014

Post by janz »

Robin has arrived safely in the world of reality :D great day out driving around Oxfordshire and Cotswolds sampling beers and tucka...

Plan is to arrive Friday, but if ready tomorrow earky enough... may set of to join BBQ
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Robin Jones

Post by Robin Jones »

janz wrote:Robin has arrived safely in the world of reality :D great day out driving around Oxfordshire and Cotswolds sampling beers and tucka...

Plan is to arrive Friday, but if ready tomorrow earky enough... may set of to join BBQ
Yes, a lovely day out in the Janz' neighborhood. Every bit of what I picture when thinking of England.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Jan & Robin,
Just about ready for the off! Hope to be down there late afternoon.
See you there!
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

White Horse Hill and the Smithy today... Lunch at the White Horse pub 8) then the arduous task of packing the trailer with..... merchandise :shock:!!!! I didn't know there was so much! Better sell Ess Aitch One Tee loads! Robin... thanks for your support n encouragement, Next... order forms and work out a route. Still tempted by 50/50 M'way/CC route of 02:05 hrs. True CC route could take 4 hours via Wembley..... on Friday?!

ETA 12 - 13hrs
JanZ
Dean
MMC Member

Post by Dean »

Just saw a mention on a different forum that The Moke Club got 1st prize for "Best Club Stand" at the IMM.
Was that anything to do with the 84 Mokes crammed on the stand?
Must of been oodles of cameras in those 84 Mokes.
No photos? Then It didn't happen.
Dean
chris naish

Post by chris naish »

Oh, It happened !!!!!!! :D :D
Chris Naish.
Tony Freeman

Post by Tony Freeman »

Just like to say a big thank you to the Moke Club team for all their efforts in providing the club members with all the facilities we had, it made for a superb weekend, the bonus of course was the sunshine. :D
Manicmark

Post by Manicmark »

84 Mokes what a sight !! A big thankyou from both of us, as new Moke club members we were made very welcome by all involved. The club deserves a big pat on the back, an event like that takes a huge amount of work.
THANKS. Sue and Mark Palliser.
David Biss

Post by David Biss »

Fantastic weekend, great company good laughs plenty of food, drink and sunshine, excellent stand and well done to Kate, Steve, Chris and Roger for the site arrangements.
Dave & Tina Biss (3.65 English mokes) :) :) :)
David Hunt
MMC Member

Post by David Hunt »

A huge thank you to all involved in organising the Moke Club stand and campsite at the IMM. I won't name names as I might miss someone out but the guilty know who they are! Enjoyed the craic, booze, food etc and meeting friendly new faces with a passion for Mokes.

Sandie & David Hunt Devon Moke
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Well, my first ever IMM and first time camping and both were 110%.
thanks to all those involved in organising our side of the event and especially to Graham for the inside display which won the best display award!!!
Also thanks to my guide Kate for being my guide both going and coming back and to all those who provided the facilities i.e. constant hot water, fridge and the well used barby.
Will be putting some pics on the gallery in a moment, please excuse the quality as I only took my little camera!
Cheers
Chris
White English with blue seats and roof
Looking forward to the Welsh weekend already!
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
4XMOKE

Post by 4XMOKE »

Well done to the whole club, whether you were local, international, deeply involved or just there to enjoy, it all worked well, Top Job !

Chris, you didn't make the full immersion, there was too little rain and you barely weighed anchor! Well camped though...

Daniel, I notice you got all your tent pegs in without resorting to a sledge hammer. Please note for any future events you may host that we gave you a preferential position there, no gravel or tarmac at all !!!

Good to meet up with so many old faces, and some new ones too.

Thanks all,
Roger, Cath (Mrs 4XMOKE), Rich (Jnr.4XMOKE), Spot (4XPAWS) (broken but recovering in the van today, thanks to all that showed concern)
My other car is a Moke......
My other Moke is an Ant....
4XMOKE

Post by 4XMOKE »

For Dean....
I took the buffet table and we ended up drunk beneath it !!!!!

Roger G
My other car is a Moke......
My other Moke is an Ant....
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Well and truly back down to reality... although the trip back was a heck uvalot shortr than many had to make - well done to all those who travelled from afar :D

Well, what an event that was! Superb. It was great to see so many Mokes - Chris N... well done for getting it all together - inspirational! You really can be proud of this one - as I think we all are of you!

Even greater was to see old friends again as well as making new ones. It always reconfirms what our club is about... people, fun, support and having a great time... oh yeah, and polishing little cars as well :lol:

Congratulations to all that were there, contributed in fact the whole club for making this a superb event!

Special commendations and congratulations to Graham Grantourer Thomas for his excellent efforts and organisation of theeeeee prize winning stand!!!! Well done.

Special thanks to all who supported merchandise on the stand! your efforts made it all worth while!

Extra special thanks to Judith for organising sales on the stand! Your relentless efforts saw record sales and worthy of a prize all of it's own in my books!

Even more thanks (of course as it involved my belly) to those who furnished me with breakfasts and BBQs :D :D :D - Suzy, Phil and Kate!

Special thanks (again...) to Robin Jones for travelling all the way from OHIO (the insurance company didn't know that it was a place outside of the UK - just managed to get him insured at the last minute) and braving the Motorways in a 'mouse motor' Moke for the first time :lol:

And for going beyond the call of Duty - Pete Calleja for finally sorting out that blinkin' gear knob on FUD - how I lived with it for 4 years I'll never know. That was true sign of the friendship and spitit of the Moke Club! Pete... Thanks!

And finally - the award for bravery.... to Chris Waldram for finally taking the 'Camping' plunge. Well done mate - was great to be with you there - see you at many more :D

Ooooops, and almost forgot - biggest thanks and indicator of true Moke spirit... To Mark V for protecting and looking after my Bottle of 'pop' when I slinked off for an hour or so.... :lol: :lol: Keep up the exercises mate :wink:

Some photos added to IMM 2014 album
JanZ
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Some good piccies and vids here
http://www.totalmini.com/forum/62-mini- ... 014-a.html
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE