The Ace Cafe 2013

NW London
janz
MMC Member

Re: The Ace Cafe 2013

Post by janz »

What a great day out, and the weather :D :!: I don't think it could have been any better. Lovely drive back cross country, just got stuck in traffic for 30 minutes (downhill luckily) before Henley Bridge :x .

Thanks Andy! Nice pictures too :) Have uploaded a few more. Asked Dean to make a 2013 folder for all our events this year. May there be many sunny ones :wink:
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Dean has kindly made a 2013 folder in the Gallery and transfered the Ace Cafe 2013 pictures into it.

Thanks Dean :D
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Schizoid Moke

Post by Schizoid Moke »

johng wrote:How good was that ! After a long cold winter - You get one glorious day for the start of summer. Great to see everyone again to shinwag about our cars. Looking forward to 30th W/e - Keep this weather going
P.S. As discussed - next year how about drive through Central London - Mable Arch , Park Lane , Oxford St. + Kings Road (home of the English Moke). Well done & THANKS
Was hoping to get to the Ace gathering, but the damp winter seems to have made the idea (and my Moke) a non-starter. Hopefully I'll get to something this year !

Regarding the London cruise idea. This could work if you time it right and pick a good route. I've done the King's Road and Knightsbridge in mine, and it was absolutely at home ! Park Lane, Hyde Park and the Mall would probably be OK, but not Oxford Street. Regent's Park would also be a possibility. Weekend mornings would also be better than afternoons.

Return to “Ace Cafe - April 20th”