London New Years Day Parade 2014

London
Lindandy

London New Years Day Parade 2014

Post by Lindandy »

We have now been accepted for this prestigious event and so far have 9 "Definites", we need 5 more Mokes. The organisers would like to see 14 Mokes on parade. So.......if you would like to take part, parade you & yours & your Moke in front of half a million spectators in the heart of London, be on worldwide television, then please let me know ASAP as it will be on a 1st come, 1st served basis. Don't take my word for it, check out their web-site, http://www.londonparade.co.uk . It's a mega event & a great start to The Mokes 50th Anniversary!!!! Don't let the club down!!!
I look forward to hearing from the "Lucky 5" soon. Andy.
Last edited by Lindandy on Tue May 07, 2013 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
Weske
MMC Member

Re: London New Years Day Parade 2014

Post by Weske »

Yes ! We did it already. Here you see our photos http://bmot.jalbum.net/New-Year-in-London/
We hope the moke club will be join it.
Good work Andy !
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Nice one Andy. Definitely count me in - hangover or not !
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Yep Andy, count me in - 60's dress and Moke n all :lol:
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Ben Hazell

Post by Ben Hazell »

hi andy.....me and madge will be there too if there is still space!!! Regards tidy :D
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

Hi Ben, great stuff, your place is booked! Andy
garry clayton

Post by garry clayton »

sounds fantastic if there is still space i would love to come along and join the fun and festivities. any plans for new years eve ?
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

Hi Gary, your place is booked. Will let you have details when I get them from the organisers. Andy.
Rosebery

Post by Rosebery »

Just saw this in the magazine, and although we now live in Cornwall and have a Portuguese Moke we used to drive round London in an English Moke in the very early 70s, so would love to join in with this. I've lost count, can we fit in? And are visitors from the far West welcome?

Sue
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

Hi Sue, thanks for your reply.....you have now become......No.6 !!!! We now have a full compliment for the LNDP 2014. I'll send details as soon as I hear from the organisers. Regards, Andy.
Rosebery

Post by Rosebery »

Brill, we are looking forward to it already. We will await further details Sue and Charlie
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

OK lads & lasses.....thanks to the chairman Chris Naish's idea of promoting this event in the "Moking" mag......we have now secured 14 Mokes for the event......however...sometimes...s**t happens!!!!...& despite our best intentions....there will always be some drop outs.......so.....if anyone would like to put their names down for !st...2nd...3rd reserves... then please let me know. Regards....Andy.
Rosebery

Post by Rosebery »

Just so you know, we will be away for a few weeks now, so won't be responding to any emails until the end of July. Looking forward to hearing all the details when you get them, though. Sue and Charlie
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

I've spoken to Nick Kidd, the organiser of the LNYDP 2014 and he says that the details will be coming through around September time. So enjoy your hols & I'll be in touch. Andy.
garry clayton

Post by garry clayton »

thanks that great news start the year as you mean to go on IN A MOKE. i know the theme is the 60's has anyone got a particular area or show! that we could base the club dress on?

Return to “London New Years Day Parade - January 1st”