Club Stand Confirmed

NEC, Birmingham.
grantourer
MMC Member

Club Stand Confirmed

Post by grantourer »

We have had our stand confirmed at the NEC Classic Car show, and we will debut the Clubs new stand. We will need 5 Mokes. I have 4 promised already and I could do with a Portuguese or Cagiva. You will need to be at the NEC Birmingham on Thursday afternoon 14th November at 12:30, and vehicles can be removed after 17:00 on Sunday 17th, should you be willing to assist, please contact me, via the PM button.

We will also need assistance on the stand, as well, should you be able to help, then please contact me.

We are using this as the run up to Moke 50 which starts with Andy’s London Lord Mayors Parade on January the 1st 2014.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: Club Stand Confirmed

Post by grantourer »

I am still looking for a Portuguese/Cagiva Moke for the club stand. Can any one assist?
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Well, we had a fantastic show. We got a lot of new members, a good reaction to the new club display stand, and several press interviews. A very big thank you to all who helped, with Mokes and stand duty. Also thanks to MCL for the loan of Plasmas and stand furniture.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Hi Graham
Loved the show, had a fantastic time, met a lot of old friends and made a lot of new friends.

All your efforts paid off, and were greatly appreciated. We looked professional ,some of the other clubs had paid thousands to look as good as us .

Just one request can the pics of the young scantly dressed girl who was draped across my bonnet not find their way to my wife .( will pay all bribes in beer ) :wink:

A very worn out but happy Stephen.

PS give my thanks to Judith for looking after myself and Mark, we had a wonderful time.
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi all,
First time helping on the stand at this (or any) event and I've got to say what a great show!!
The day after three days on the stand my feet are sore, my voice is croaky but I cannot believ how quickly the time passed, especially the first day. I was astounded at how many people stopped at the stand to chat about Mokes, and especially those who owned a Moke but were unaware of the club, we managed to signe up a good few new members as well.
The stand looked really profesional, and enhanced by the young lady yesterday (how much bear for the pics Steve???) he he he he!!
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
chris naish

Post by chris naish »

Fantastic Stand, well presented, and a brilliant team! Well done to all!!
Chris Naish.
Weske
MMC Member

Post by Weske »

I see the photos in the gallery and i see this is good !!
Nice stand. Good job. I isn't easy to make a clubstand but this look great !
congratulations !! thanks to promote our club !

regards
Wesley
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi All,
Re the article in the newly issued 'Moking' magazine about the show, the red Mk1 Moke on the Moke Club Stand at the show belonged to John Harper from Doncaster and not the mysterious Chris Nash!
Appologies to John for the cock up!

Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D

Return to “The Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show - November 15th-17th”