Leyland Mini Moke for sale

Mokes for sale
difazioc

Leyland Mini Moke for sale

Post by difazioc »

Hi I’m new to the Mini Moke forum, I have two Mokes a 1966 english Moke and an 1980 Australian Moke, which I would like to sell.
The car is in good condition, I have recently imported it from Italy and so it has been in a warm climate. The car runs but is in need of some work, an excellent project for an enthusiast!
I would be happy to give more details and photos to anybody interested. Thanks!
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: Leyland Mini Moke for sale

Post by grantourer »

Hi Difazoic. Welcome to the forum. Where in the world are you?
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
difazioc

Post by difazioc »

Hello Grantourer, thanks for replying! I've been living abroad for the past eight years. I recently moved back to Northamptonshire, UK where I grew up, I've bought the Aussie Moke with me in a hopes to selling it to fund some work on the earlier '66 that I have.I'd appreciate any comments to help me understand the value of the Australian Moke!
difazioc

Post by difazioc »

I was wondering... is it possible to attach photos to the forum posts? Thanks, Carla
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Carla,
If you look at 'Site Discuss' under 'General' it tells you how to attach photos to your posts.
Worth looking on E-Bay for an idea of prices for Mokes, there are one or two on there now.
Good luck with the sale and the resto of the '66, could be worth you while joining the club!
Cheers
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
firemandan

Post by firemandan »

Hello, I was wondering if you have decided on a price for your australian moke and if so can you upload some pictures too??

many thanks!

Dan
mok

Post by mok »

firemandan wrote:Hello, I was wondering if you have decided on a price for your australian moke and if so can you upload some pictures too??

many thanks!

Dan

any updates?

Return to “Mokes For Sale”