Moke Californian RHD

Mokes for sale
scribley9

Moke Californian RHD

Post by scribley9 »

Beautiful Red Right Hand Drive Moke Californian !

This car is currently Jersey Registered but currently in Portugal. It was first registered in February 1982. This Moke Californaian has been off the road for several years - the engine has now been re built professionally and it is a 'runner' with a very few (tidying) things left to do. The original roof is not in a very good state but will be included. It' still on its original white steel wheels and has the high back Californian front seats. The roll-bar is white. There is no body rust at all and the body panels are all in good condition but with the paint a little 'time faded', as would be expected. (No respray done as I know a true enthusiast would want to do that themselves). There are no modifications or non standard parts and everything is where it should be. The engine rebuild was done carefully with no expense spared but the engine had only done 35000 miles prior to that - it was stored badly and seized, requiring some expensive input !

If someone wants it as a Portuguese registered vehicle then I will complete the matriculation and sell it with Portuguese plates. If UK or any other European country import is required then I will get it set up with Jersey to transfer the logbook. Ideal for use at a holiday home in the Algarve or for beach runs in Spain

No firm price in my mind but I would like to see it find a caring home !
werewolf

Re: Moke Californian RHD

Post by werewolf »

hi.. I am very interested. as I have five mini engines here in the corner..give me a price.. thanks bill cox MBA lic NC dealer and bonded US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE and SCAC. www.montecarlomini.com phone.. 001.704.487.6797 home
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

please send photos.. all four sides.. under the bonnet and floor pans.. and expected price.. does this run? thank bill cox email bille.cox@hotmail.com
Mickey C

Post by Mickey C »

Hi
If it's still for sale, I've sent you a PM.
Mike
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Is this moke for REAL?/ no photos . no replys ????? bc
Jersey Moke

Post by Jersey Moke »

Hi

This Moke was posted around Christmas 2015 time last year I got in touch and he left me a message on the answer phone but I never got back. I asked for photo's etc and he never sent them to me either.

Please be careful I would hate to see someone scammed here.

Nick
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

jersey moke thanks for the input.. I would NEVER send money . unless I had some there in person. to pick up and get the logbook. and checking both vin numbers on this.. later bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Still NO reply .photos. NOTHING.. looks like a duck.. quacks like a duck.. poops like a duck.. might be a duck..?? or SCAM??
scribley9

Post by scribley9 »

Not a scam and this rare car is now sold to someone who took the time to do more than just troll. It was shipped back to UK and hopefully will see it's way back into the Moke scene there. Sale price agreed was €7000 with not one cent paid in advance or scammed from anyone !

Return to “Mokes For Sale”