1987 Portuguese Moke for sale

Mokes for sale
Ian-fraser

1987 Portuguese Moke for sale

Post by Ian-fraser »

1987 Portuguese Austin Mini Moke (first registered in UK in 1989). PSH and original documentation provided, including owners manual and Mini Moke club documents, 28000 miles, original seats, original hood and screens, four new tyres, spare tyre, 12.5" Mountney steering wheel (original steering wheel included), two sets of Wipac halogen spotlights (not fitted), will be sold with 12 months MOT.

An extremely well maintained and loved Mini Moke which has been part of the family for over 20 years; reluctantly for sale due to moving abroad. Kept almost entirely in its original condition, stored in garage and ready to be enjoyed as bought. Further photos available upon request.

Please feel free to contact me for any further details, photos or if you wish to make an offer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
werewolf

Re: 1987 Portuguese Moke for sale

Post by werewolf »

hi Ian.. I can NOT open the attachments.. can you send to bille.cox@hotmail.com please.. I have resto shop in Aylesbury UK.. and can come have my friend pay you in CASH notes.. if we come to a deal.. thanks bill cox

Return to “Mokes For Sale”