FOR SALE

Mokes for sale
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

FOR SALE

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

From time to time I get emails asking if I know of anyone who would like to buy a moke, or parts of, or a mini.
I thought the easiest way to do this is to place any of these items in this topic to save confusion.

So, here’s how it works. I shall post what details I’ve been given together with any contact details I have and then if you’re interested you can contact the seller and discuss it further.

Nigel
Come on summer
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: FOR SALE

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Here is the first one
A3AD249F-7FEB-45E3-AF1B-FD5BC62F52AE.jpeg
87838715-FD56-41BD-B9FA-3BDDD0A86D45.jpeg

Would any of your club members be interested in a cute, white, left-hand drive Mini Moke ‘Californian’ project?

My husband, a Mini enthusiast, imported the body new (assembled and on wheels) from China in 2008 with a view to installing an engine/running gear from a donor Mini. Subsequent illness regrettably prevented him from putting in an engine/gearbox and it’s remained untouched, as imported (subject to some 'weathering' during storage). It has never been registered.

I can take some photos, if of interest, but, to give you some idea of the vehicle, I am attaching a couple of pics (please excuse the 'nick-nacks') of the RHD model we had from the same source (this was sold some time ago). We had planned to take the LHD Moke to the USA.

The LHD Moke body was initially garaged, but is now outside under a waterproof cover. Its condition is surprisingly good, considering how long it’s been sitting around: these Chinese Mokes are impressive and were well put together. Although its soft top cover (as supplied) will need replacing, I do have the separate bull bar assembly and that’s in good condition.

If you, or any of your Mini Moke Club friends, would like to come and see it on a nice day, you’d be most welcome.

I’m easy to find: I live directly on the A454 (Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth road): postcode WV15 5NW. Please just drop me a line…

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards and Happy Mini Motoring... 🤓

Chrissie Murray
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Come on summer

Return to “Mokes For Sale”