1975 Australian Moke

Mokes for sale
auto-union

1975 Australian Moke

Post by auto-union »

After 19 years of ownership, my 1975 Moke is available for purchase. The car had a restoration last year and is in fine order through out. It hasn’t been wet for as long as I have had it, so it isn’t rusty.

The specifics – there is a B18C7 Type R engine and 5 Speed LSD transmission fitted via an Allspeed Engineering frame and urethane mountings, adjustable trumpets front and rear, Bilstein front shocks, 9.25 inch front discs, 15 inch Superlight wheels with Pirelli tyres..
Visually, you can’t tell it isn’t standard, inside there is Mercedes-Benz Cognac seating with the bases reworked to stop submarining, an unfitted matching and folding rear seat with integrated belts, genuine rubber floor matting and custom Sisal leather edged mats (made of cactus fibre…) and a black Twillfast top with rolling rear window.

Appearance is fantastic, the yellow is super bright, and the roo bars and cognac trim add to the finished result.

Performance is incredible, when it hits vtec it sounds like the world is ending, happy to take off in 3rd or 4th gear which makes for an exceptional getaway. You have close to 9000 rpm to play with.

The good news is there is no torque steer at all, just straight blistering performance. The car is happy on the motorway at speed, the overall tyre rolling circumference is only 5% less that the Integra the engine came out of.

I am happy to quote transport to any UK or European destination and answer questions you have.

Priced at 32000 GBP.

Feel free to email me on vtecmoke@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Mokes For Sale”