Moke seats

Parts, Paraphernalia and Services.
Wally2
MMC Member

Moke seats

Post by Wally2 »

Those who have the latest 'Moking' magazine No. 168 will have seen the piece by Dave Margison on the Moke seats made in Sri Lanka by the Nimmi Cushion Works.
Dave has had a pair of these seats and reports that they are very good quality and can be made in various colour combinations. They are a tubular steel frame with thick vinyl material and are H860 x W460 x D530 base.
Dave got a quote for a pair of seats delivered to me in the UK of £308 which is amazing (check price inc. delivery to you with Dave at dmargison9@gmail.com).
I believe Dave already has an order from the UK for the seats.
Dave is using his pair in a resto see pic below!
If you are interested in the seats please contact Dave for a quote.
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Tim

Re: Moke seats

Post by Tim »

They look amazing for the price. I paid more than that just to have mine re-covered locally.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

I have friend in OZ that is also making moke seats.. cost was only $71 each. I will check on shipping. The seats are being made in China.. I will TRY to post photo.. later bc
STEVE CLUBB

Post by STEVE CLUBB »

Hi has anyone purchased a pair of seats from Dave Margison , is he the uk agent or does he work for mimmi cushion works , in ten advertisement in moke club magazine it’s just a email address , just being cautious any help please ?
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Dave is the clubs representative covering a large portion of the globe for us. He is based in Australia and has no connection with the seat manufacturers and all I can say is that going by the outstanding job he does for the club any recommendation from him is a guarantee of good quality workmanship
Come on summer
STEVE CLUBB

Post by STEVE CLUBB »

Thank you been in touch with Dave on email , got me amazing price for seats , will be making my order soon
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Wally2 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:34 Those who have the latest 'Moking' magazine No. 168 will have seen the piece by Dave Margison on the Moke seats made in Sri Lanka by the Nimmi Cushion Works.
Dave has had a pair of these seats and reports that they are very good quality and can be made in various colour combinations. They are a tubular steel frame with thick vinyl material and are H860 x W460 x D530 base.
Dave got a quote for a pair of seats delivered to me in the UK of £308 which is amazing (check price inc. delivery to you with Dave at dmargison9@gmail.com).
I believe Dave already has an order from the UK for the seats.
Dave is using his pair in a resto see pic below!
If you are interested in the seats please contact Dave for a quote.
It is on Page 8. They really look good.
Having a moking good time!
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Doug,
Yes pages 8 and 9.
This is one of the seats that Dave had from them.
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Only issue I have is that I pay import etc duty of 85% on the CIF of car parts. So basically double the price. :cry:
Having a moking good time!
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Even at double the price, they are still a good buy!
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D

Return to “Moke Miscelleanous For Sale”