American Made Mokes

AmericanMadeMoke

American Made Mokes

Post by AmericanMadeMoke »

Hi all,
This is my first post and thought I would share our product with you. First off, we are Acg, which stands for American Custom Golf Carts. Yes, we make golf carts, but what does that have to do with Mokes? In the US the trademarks to the Moke were available for purchase. When the owner of ACG found that out, he purchased the rights to the name and body style. This allowed him to alter the Moke as he pleased. Long story short, ACG now produces an American made Moke. Our moke is equipped with a 20 peak horsepower all electric motor, powered by x4 12 volt maintenance free batteries, and has an on-board charging system. It uses the same drive system we've developed over the 10+ years in our Tsport.
MSRP for our Moke is $12,995 +shipping and we do ship internationally. It comes standard with the canvas top/enclosure, wheel and tire. The car has remained all metal and has the available standard colors: Orange, yellow, red, black, and silver. Stock interior for all cars is black with white tubing. It is also street legal here in the US on streets with speeds posted at 35mph. Because it is street legal it does have a VIn# and can be registered here.
Our Moke was released around July and we are definitely getting a lot of compliments from it, but a lot of golf cart dealers aren't so sure about it because of it being so different. If anyone outside of the US is interested, we do ship internationally.

Contact information:

American Custom Golf Cars
15740 El Prado Road
Chino CA, 91710
(909) 597-2885
francis@californiaroadster.com
IG: @acgcars
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Imagehow to print screen on pc
Imageimg host
werewolf

Re: American Made Mokes

Post by werewolf »

In that these are actually CHOKES . should not be listed in OTHER makes for sale?? later bc
AmericanMadeMoke

Re: American Made Mokes

Post by AmericanMadeMoke »

I didn't actually place it here. An admin moved my post from where I originally had it.

Return to “Other Mini Based Vehicles For Sale and Wanted”