PISTONS AND PROPS 26/27th sept 2015

4mokes

PISTONS AND PROPS 26/27th sept 2015

Post by 4mokes »

( Sywell Aerodrome Northamptonshire) This is a motoring festival which included last year motor sport on the race runway where Lancia LC2 reached 192mph a KTM Race bike hit 195mph ,while in the skies above there was spitfires and a Lancaster Bomber .You can find out more on http://www.sywellclassic.co.uk.
I am organising a club stand in which we need between 5-10 cars each car will get discounted two day show admission for driver and passenger at just £5, which will inc sat night evening entertainment .I will need to pay the £5 per car before the event (and get it back from you at the event),so please only apply if you are sure you will make it .If you are planning to stay over. You will need to arrange and book the camping through the organisers of the event http://www.sywellclassic.co.uk/tickets or there are various B+Bs hotels locally. (i can advise if you need help)
If you are interested in going please contact me PAUL UPTON (Heart of England area ,see front of Moking) Tickets will be issued on a first come first served basis .I will need from you.1 Drivers name /2 Type of moke/Ant also the 3 .Make and 4 .Year of registration.I will need to pay the £5 per car before the event (and get it back from you at the event),so please only apply if you are sure you will make it .I look forward to hearing from you in the very near future. (If you are planning to come alone then please let me know as your passenger seat is a valuable space to other members)
Paul Upton
MRSinman_minis

Re: PISTONS AND PROPS 26/27th sept 2015

Post by MRSinman_minis »

Hi Dad

Me and Denzil and the girls would like to come along to this. We will be coming on both days, but wont be camping.

Let me know what we owe you

Stacy
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Hi Paul. As discussed I will see you there. I've organised some hot weather !
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

Thanks you for all your support at this event ,we are now full and are looking forward to the event .However if you are interested and I do the event again next year I can put you first on next years list,if you contact me . PAUL UPTON
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

Hello Everyone please ignore the above message as we have just had a cancellation ,so we have space for one more .if you are interested please contact me ASAP (details in the front of Moking )many thanks
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Paul,
How did your weekend go? Weather looked to be good for flying and Moking!
Any pics?
Cheers
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D

Return to “Other Events 2015”