Moke Club AGM 2016

flyboy

Moke Club AGM 2016

Post by flyboy »

Dear Moke Club members,
The Moke Club AGM will take place this year on the 15th of October. The venue will be the same as in 2015, the Historic Car Museum at Gaydon in Warwickshire.

The AGM will commence at 1pm, any members who wish to arrive early will be given free entrance into the Museum, if they have notified the Secretary that they wish to attend so that she can give names to the organisers at Gaydon. Any members who decide to arrive on the day without notification will unfortunately not be able to access the museum free of charge.

In order to try and ensure smooth running of the meeting, we will be trying a new voting system, in order to make this as seamless as possible can I please request that you bring your membership card with you so that all people who are entitled to vote get the correct voting slips.

If you have any items for the agenda, again please let the Secretary know so that these can be added to the list and finally anyone wishing to stand for a Committee position at the AGM should let the Secretary know 4 weeks before the event either by letter or e mail.

Thank you, Kate Hall
Secretary.
aubreythomas

Re: Moke Club AGM 2016

Post by aubreythomas »

Hi Kate just wanted to confirm that Helena and I will be attending the AGM in October and that we plan to arrive in time for me to attend the committee meeting at 10.30.
Regards
Aubrey
Jez

Post by Jez »

Good afternoon Kate,

I shall be there in my Moke and look forward to seeing you all.

Best regards

Jez

DBL 785B
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Hello everyone,
As the AGM will take place only 8 weeks from now, I just wanted to give you all a heads up on some Committee Positions that will be up for election.
I will definitely be standing down as the Secretary/membership secretary at the meeting; this position is combined at the moment but can be separated if anyone wants to undertake one part and not the other. Of course I am more than happy to discuss what the role involves if you are interested.
My husband Stephen has been Acting Chair since March but will be stepping down from his roles as Vice Chair and Events Coordinator in October, again he is happy to discuss what these roles involve if you want to know more.
I also have to advise that Mark Vellenoweth has also decided to give up his role on the Committee as Portugese Registrar, Mark has been a stalwart supporter of the Club for a very long time and I am sure you will all join me in wishing him - all the best for the future- I am sure he will still be happy to answer any Portugese related queries with his vast knowledge of the subject.

Could I please ask that any interested parties advise me of their intentions by at least 4 weeks before the meeting.

Thank you
Kate Hall.
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Timings !
Hi everyone, just realised that on my original post for the AGM I put that the meeting would start at 1.00 pm
However the start time in the subsequent magazine is for 12.00
So if you are coming can you please endeavour to make it for 12.00
Thank you and apologies for not spotting this sooner
Regards, Kate.

Return to “Other Events 2016”