IMMM 2016

flyboy

IMMM 2016

Post by flyboy »

Hello everyone,
We had a brilliant IMMM this year and have enjoyed some fantastic IMMM events over the last couple of years, so I was just wondering if one of our European members would like to pick up the baton and organise an IMMM for 2016.
I am very certain that whoever organises this would have a good deal of support from Moke people who have all thoroughly enjoyed the IMMM previously so if anyone would be willing to give it a go, please let me know and I will publicise the event and assist in any way I can to making it another event to remember.
We normally look around the end of August to hold this event, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
I really hope that we can have another brilliant event for 2016 and look forward to being bombarded with offers of ideas !!!!
Stephen.
minivanmick

Re: IMMM 2016

Post by minivanmick »

to any and all of you who went to the imm last year, i'm mick, the one with the two steering wheel mini van. (yes the one who does road side repaires on wheel studs ??? :mrgreen: ) if you gents are attending the imm next week and have a copy of the write up that was done which covered your adventures could you very please bring along a copy. I thankyou. mick. ( always keep a hold of your nuts gents)
flyboy

Re: IMMM 2016

Post by flyboy »

Hi Mick
It was Jez, whose car you helped to get back on the road who did the write up for our magazine,will ask him to bring along a copy for you
See you later this week
All the best
Steve.

Return to “Other Events 2016”