Welsh Weekend 2016

aubreythomas

Re: Welsh Weekend 2016

Post by aubreythomas »

Just back from few days in Harrogate and noticed couple of folks looking for postcode of campsite. It's LL55 4RD. Helena and I plan to be there from mid afternoon on Friday and look forward to seeing you all there.
Regards
Aubrey
joemokebeth

Post by joemokebeth »

Hi all, Kay and me will be there from tomorrow afternoon. Fish and chips friday evening, saturday run by aubrey and helene followed by a meal in the pub at the end of the lane. Sunday a relaxed drive ending at portmerion, Kays arranged to get some mokes inside for photos. For those that want to make the most of it we are staying until monday. The weathers booked and looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Mark and Kay
Manicmark

Post by Manicmark »

Getting excited now, we plan to arrive mid afternoon. Fingers crossed the weather stays dry, really looking forward to some photos in Portmerion and a weekend of good company.
Mark.
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Already here! In Llanberis that is.
Looking forwardbto seeing everyone tomorrow!
Chris, Marg and Tayler
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Well, what a brilliant weekend, and the Welsh weather played it's part and stayed mainly dry. Huge thanks to Kay, Mark, Aubrey and Helena for a fantastic weekend.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

I, too am finally home and I must thank the organising team of Aubrey,Helena mark and Kay for ensuring the weather and scenery
Top job
Come on summer
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

We will be winging our way home tomorrow after yet another fabulous Welsh Weekend courtesy of great organisation by Aubrey, Helena, Kay and Mark.
Runs out in fabulous country, great weather and great places to visit. Could not have asked for anything more.
A great big THANKS!
From
Chris, Margaret & Tayler
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Manicmark

Post by Manicmark »

Totally agree with all of the above, a lot of time and effort has been spent making sure we all had a great weekend. A big thank you from Sue and I.
Mark.
2000CC

Post by 2000CC »

Thanks to everybody for the enjoyable weekend and A* to all the Moke campers and several informative discussions and the most enjoyable driving weekend I have had in UK in a long time. And a special thanks to Aub and back up for all that advanced planning to ensure all went without a hitch...Well what would you expect!

Neil and Lull the collie. (The inerloopers in a red Saab)
64moke

Post by 64moke »

Thanks to all organisers of the Welsh Weekend. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, they just get better and better looking forward to The next one.
Robin&Hannah. :lol:
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Piccies now on the gallery.
In the village!!!
Anyone any more pics?

Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
David Hunt
MMC Member

Post by David Hunt »

Gwaith Da

or as John Bastin might say "Proper Job". Kay, Mark, Aubrey, Helena......I agree with the previous posts 101%, nuff said! :)
Tony Freeman

Post by Tony Freeman »

Hi Kay, Mark, Helena and Aubrey,

Thanks for organising a great weekend especially the weather! and John G for booking the caravan, I've not been to a do in such luxury, mind you I had to tell him to do the hoovering!! Terrific scenery really enjoyed it all.
Tony
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Hi. Thanks to everyone who made the 30th an event to remember ! Hope you all got home safely - I had an uneventful if noisy journey. Next time Mr Freeman it's your turn with washing -up and cleaning :D
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

Can I just take this opportunity to thank everyone who came along and participated in the recent weekend in Wales. It was great to see you all there. Kay, Mark, Helena and I really appreciate all the positive comments that people have made and look forward doing it all again next year.
Regards
Aubrey

Return to “Other Events 2016”