London New Years Day Parade

Lindandy

London New Years Day Parade

Post by Lindandy »

Hi everyone, I have just received an E/Mail from the organisers of the LNYDP..ie The London New Years Day Parade...asking if the Moke Club would like to participate on the 1st January 2017..we took part in the LNYDP 2015 to celebrate 50 years of the Moke. This is a prestigious event, with participants arriving from all over the globe! Marching Bands. Dancers on stilts, classic cars etc., etc!!! . It is televised world wide to an audience of 300 million viewers!!! I am about to confirm our attendance..... so.....if you want to partake.....then let me know A.S.A.P.!!!! Andy Woolhouse.
Jez

Re: London New Years Day Parade

Post by Jez »

Hi Andy

Put me down, I'm in !

Kind regards

Jez
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

Hi Jez, if we are accepted....you are number 3 behind me and Malcolm!!!!. Great stuff!!! see you at the AGM?...Andy.
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

Hi all, well.......what can I say? I received an application form for the LNYDP 2017, completed it and returned it...only to receive an e/mail saying that all applications were closed but.........would we like to volunteer as helpers on the day! I feel that I have been misled. So, sorry folks....no LNYDP 2017 for the Mokes. I'll check out the entries for LNYDP 2018!!!! Andy.

Return to “Other Events 2017”