club national 29 june 1 july

Norfolk
4mokes

Re: club national 29 june 1 july

Post by 4mokes »

Hi Chris I don’t seem to be able to lift photo .Could you send me a copy direct .Paul
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

Hi Guys and gals
Thanks for all your comments,?they have had us both in tears .
Did forget though to ask anyone to do an article for the mag for Roy. So if I could maybe ask you ALL to send to Roy a little snippet of a memory from the weekend. I’m sure he will collate it into a wonderfull article .

Thanks Paul and Louisa
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

4mokes wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 20:56 Hi Chris I don’t seem to be able to lift photo .Could you send me a copy direct .Paul
Hi Paul, will do, if you want any of the others just let me know.
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

For the Saturday dinner I created a video called the "Moke Club: Spirit of the National". If anything exemplifies this spirit it was the way members came to my rescue after the rear bearings on my Moke gave up following the green lane run on Sunday. I could have called the truck of shame, but Mick gave his time and expertise and Robin his advice and a set of bearings to get me back on the road under my own steam. A remarkable piece of generosity and club spirit for which I owe considerable thanks to them, as well as to Paul & Louisa for organising a great weekend.
David Hunt
MMC Member

Post by David Hunt »

P&L.....Somewhat belated .......but it's all been said...... so I'll just add "A REAL PROPER JOB"...... Thanks a "10 to the power of 6" times.
dingbat0

Post by dingbat0 »

Hi Paul and Louisa,
ditto everything that has been said, great weekend, thanks.
Regarding the repair to Richard's Moke, it would be a sad day or a catastrophic failure, if, with all the knowledge and the abundance of spares that various members carry, that between us we could'nt get a Moke mobile again! Other than body panels it sounded like we could just about re-build one in a field!
Mick and Yvonne.
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi Paul & Louisa
Thank you for an excellent National. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Once again thanks for your efforts.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

It would now seem an opportune time for me to have the final word on this event :D Thankyou Paul and Louisa for your sterling efforts and outstanding arrangements for a top class weekend. Even the weather played ball
:oops: (the nearest one to sunburn)
Come on summer
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

There will be an article in the next Moking Magazine about the 'National'. Rather than a single view, it is hoped to reflect the experiences and thoughts of as many attendees as possible. Please let me have these as soon as possible addressed to:
richard.john.crowe@gmail.com along with any photographs which you feel will enhance the article. Thanks
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

For all those who enjoyed the National so much, there is an opportunity to repeat the pleasure with an international twist as the next Moke Club event is the IMMM (International Mini Moke Meeting). This will take place in Im Aal, Luxembourg from 27th to 29th July. Moke convoys from all around Europe are already organised and a lively package of activities has been planned for all attendees. There are still places available, either on the campsite or in local hotels, and everyone is very welcome. If you would like to attend or just discuss the possibility, PLEASE CONTACT PAUL HANCOX IMMEDIATELY via +44 (0) 1788 334763 or paul.hancox@mokeclub.org - HE IS EXPECTING YOUR CALL!
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Return to “Moke Club National Weekend - June 29th/July 1st”