club national 29 june 1 july

Norfolk
teardrop
MMC Member

club national 29 june 1 july

Post by teardrop »

The national this year is being held in norfolk Paul Upton is running this event
loose wheels dont roll forever
Jez

Re: club national 29 june 1 july

Post by Jez »

That's great. Do we have a location within the County ?

Jez
DBL 785B
Pig Pen Love Machine

Re: Moke club national

Post by Pig Pen Love Machine »

The Love Machine will make its first cross country trip to Norfolk

really looking forward to it and receiving further information as it develops

10-10 til we do it again

PPLM
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

Hi Folks
I’m organising the Moke Club National 2018 and it’s somewhere in Norfolk. I tried many sites for a date in August, but was getting nowhere due to the clash with the school holidays. So I have brought the date back to the beginning of July but have yet to get back onto it. I hope to get a venue sorted by the end of November and am aiming for the north coast area Wells /Cromer or possibly South Lincolnshire but we shall have to see.I hope to see many of you there and if it’s a good as Nigels Northern National this year then I’ll be happy. Also not to forget that Nigel Jones volunteered to help me with the organisation. Thank you Nigel, I will be in touch relatively soon
Paul Upton
Sibbo

Post by Sibbo »

Hi PAul,

Any further news on this yet??
4mokes

Re: Club National 29th June - 1st July 2018

Post by 4mokes »

Hi Folks
We have decided on a site for the National just outside Cromer on the north coast of Norfolk. We have managed to reserve 20 serviced tent/tourer pitches which all have electric.The site has agreed to hold until 15/3/18 after that it will be down to the availability of pitches. So get booking if your coming .
The site is FOREST PARK Caravan Park Northrepps Rd Cromer NR27 0JR. Bookings will require a £20 non-refundable deposit .Bookings number 01263513290. Email address is info@forest-park. The website is www.forest-park.co.uk. Just explain you are booking with the Mini Moke Clubs National on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th June. The pitches are reserved in my name .(Paul Upton) When you have booked please send me an email or call to let me know you have booked and for how many. The site has its own clubhouse. While we were there we tried a Sunday dinner and we couldn't fault it so we have booked tables for the Saturday night meal there. The new menu comes out at the end of March so I will get a copy and publish it on here then I will then need you to make a choice and let me know.The pitches I have reserved all have electric costing £17.50 per night.There is another camping area without electric if you wanted. Alternative accomodation on site extends to a bungalow (Price varies depending on time and the amount of occupants) or they do have some wigwam pods on site .(£85 per night based on 2 adults ,extra adult +£20 ,extra child +£12)or there are many B+Bs locally of course.
The weekend will take the usual format of Friday night meet and greet with a run to the local fish and chip shop.Then Saturday, a run out to places of interest with a stop for lunch and returning to site in time to get ready for the meal on site and then Sunday a leisurely drive for Sunday lunch and then back to site to for those leaving. Finer details of destinations will be published nearer the event,. There are lots of choices we just have to work out the logistics.
We hope you can join us and if we can have as good a National as we had Moke Club Xmas dinner this year we know you will enjoy yourself. (My details are on the inside cover of Moking PAUL UPTON Heart of England Area Co-ordinator)
Jez

Post by Jez »

Thanks Paul for this useful update. I have just tried to call Campsite but to no avail. I went onto the website but i'm not sure how secure it is to book and make payment ? Also the campsite want extra monies for awnings and the like !

Anyway, please take this as my confirmation to attend.

My best wishes for Christmas

Jez
DBL 785B
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi Jez. Phoned and booked this morning, Christmas Eve, no problem, spoke to a very nice lady. we booked an Electric hook up. They said they would also let Paul know.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jez

Post by Jez »

Good one thanks Graham,

I shall try again in a couple of days.

Jez
DBL 785B
Jez

Post by Jez »

All booked and paid for

Here's to 2018 !

Jez
DBL 785B
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Booked in as well!! (Pitch 181)
Thursday till Monday
Last edited by Wally2 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 15:58, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Hi Paul
All booked Friday to Monday - Pitch TOU186.
Thanks for organising
Jez

Post by Jez »

Sorry ! Forgot to add, pitch 190

Jez
DBL 785B
64moke

Post by 64moke »

Hi paul
booked to day looking forward to having a look round norfolk area going tue to mon. R&H..
Pig Pen Love Machine

Moke club national

Post by Pig Pen Love Machine »

All booked up

The Love Machine rig will be pulling in on Thursday and out on Monday morning

10-10

Return to “Moke Club National Weekend - June 29th/July 1st”