club national 29 june 1 july

Norfolk
4mokes

Re: club national 29 june 1 july

Post by 4mokes »

Here we are relaxing on the Sunday eve after the National .
We would like to thanks all who have attended , be it the weekend or just a day . Also whoever controls the weather THANK YOU. A special thanks also to Richard Crowe and John Sibson for their help in making the weekend what it was .
This being the second National we have been part of organising, we will in time be happy to do another. But until then if anyone is thinking about “having a go “ we would say just do it. Next years National is still available if anyone fancies a go. We are happy to assist with any advice or wise words from our experiences.
The biggest thanks of course goes to you the members who, after all make it what it is.
Paul and Louisa
Ps The xmas dinner is also waiting for an organiser .Is that you?
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Paul &Louisa,
I' ve not attended that many Nationals but this has to have been one of the best, the camp site was excellent in all respects, the runs out again well planned and most enjoyable and the weather - well I don't know who helped you with that but again top draw!!!!!
All your hard word organising such a great weekend is very much appreciated, I'm sure by all that have attended. THANK YOUR BOTH.
Photos will go on the gallery when I get home!
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Jez

Post by Jez »

Dear Paul & Louisa

Just got back to sunny Bexhill and before I do anything else I wanted to say for myself and almost certainly on behalf of everyone else a huge thank you to you both for a really great National.

No more to be said.

Kind regards

Jez
DBL 785B
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Really excellent weekend. Thanks so much to Louisa and Paul for making this happen.
John G
peterbradbury

Post by peterbradbury »

I've just got home & would like to add my thanks to you both for the weekend as well, really enjoyable!

On a side note, I also spotted a Red Aussie Moke out on the road on my way home, the first time I've actually seen another in the wild.

Peter
67 Morris Moke
Sibbo

Post by Sibbo »

My first and wont be my last Moke National, I want to again say thanks to everyone I had a great Birthday weekend.
Pig Pen Love Machine

Post by Pig Pen Love Machine »

another simply brilliant Event well organised and great fun.
Its clear the club is back on track with everyone made very welcome at Cromer.
( The politics and segregation thankfully confined to the history books)

Well done Paul and Louisa you did a brilliant job which exceeded all expectations.
Roll on the IMMM and The Welsh Weekend to top of a brilliant 2018 Moking Year.

10-10 til we do it again.
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

Some photos of a fabulous National on the gallery, anybody any more?
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
muddymoke
MMC Member

Post by muddymoke »

Thanks for a great weekend very well organised!
A Moke is for getting muddy not just for driving when the sun is oot !!!!!!!!!!!!
peterbradbury

Post by peterbradbury »

Wally2 wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 17:26 Some photos of a fabulous National on the gallery, anybody any more?
I'll get a few up later on. Will also try edit together the little gopro footage I took & get a link to that.
67 Morris Moke
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

Hi all Helena and myself would like to add our thanks to Paul and Louisa for a great weekend. Venue, runs, weather and of course the company of so many happy mokers made for a great weekend. Safe travels to those heading for the IMMM and look out for details of the Welsh weekend being posted in the next few weeks.
Aubrey and Helena
LAWSONSMOKE

Post by LAWSONSMOKE »

What a brilliant National Paul and Louisa, well done to you both for putting in so much hard work to make sure we all enjoyed ourselves, lovely camp site, scenic routes, glorious weather and a lovely friendly group of people. Thankyou both Tony and Eddie
64moke

Post by 64moke »

Hi Everybody
Just like to thank Paul and Louisa for all their hard work in putting the national together ,they must have spent a great deal of time putting it together .I would also like to thank all the other moke members who attended and made this a great event .Yours Robin and Hannah.
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

thanks for the photo chris ,it’s better than mine .I will use yours and get it printed for the club house wall. Brill weekend all round ,I handed Moke tT Shirts to the staff today and it got quite emotional. Cheers Paul
4mokes

Post by 4mokes »

Hi Chris I don’t seem to be able to lift photo .Could you send me a copy direct .Paul

Return to “Moke Club National Weekend - June 29th/July 1st”