MOKE CLUB XMAS DINNER SAT 8/12/2018

Creaton, Northamptonshire
4mokes

MOKE CLUB XMAS DINNER SAT 8/12/2018

Post by 4mokes »

Mini Moke club Xmas dinner sat 8th December Creaton Northamptonshire

It's that time of year again to start thinking about Christmas ,well it is if you want a seat at the Christmas dinner table this year.I have been ask to run the event at the same venue again ,following the success of last years bash but without the snow this year if possible .
So the dinner will be at
Highgate house
Creaton
Northamptonshire
NN6 8NN. On sat 8th Dec
The evening will take the same format as last year ie Drinks ,dinner then disco until 1am . The evening is £42 per head and the room special rates are double £90 single £70 .I have managed to reserve 15 rooms and 20 seats until the 28th September ,so you should book ASAP . After that it will be down to availability .

This year the hotel is unable to take the individual payments for the meals so the club will collect the meal costs and pay the venue in one lump.The rooms you will pay on departure as usual .

THE THREE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO.
1.BOOK ROOM
Ring the hotel and book your room on 01604 731999 speak to Katie or Rosie tell them you are coming for the Mini Moke Xmas dinner .(You pay on departure).
2.PAY
Next make payment of £42 per head for your meals to the Mini Moke Club.Ideally you should transfer the payment to the clubs account at. Sort code. 30-80-34
Acc 52081760.
Or post a cheque to me made out to "Mini Moke club" and send it to my address in the front of June's Moking Mag.
Whichever you decide to do you will need to put a reference on your transfer or the back of the cheque.So if you could put MMXD followed by the names of the people it covers meals for. So for example I would put (MMXD Paul and Louisa Upton ). 3. INFORM ME
Choose from the above menu and send your food choice to me at Paul.upton@mokeclub.org .Please list the food choice next to the person it applies to and also put the same reference you put on your payment so we can match them.
(If you are posting a cheque please don't be tempted to enclose your food list as well because if I don't receive it .i won't know )

Hopefully this is all clear enough but should you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me for assistance .See you there and Merry Christmas to you all .
Paul upton
sapphire

Re: MOKE CLUB XMAS DINNER SAT 8/12/2018

Post by sapphire »

is there still available space for 2 ? I have an imported Californian Moke from Australia back on the road after 15 years I lived abroad and looking for an event.....

thanks in advance,

sapphire
4mokes

Re: MOKE CLUB XMAS DINNER SAT 8/12/2018

Post by 4mokes »

Hi sapphire
Yes there is still room. It will be nice to see you there.Just follow the instructions 1. Book room 2 pay for meal 3 inform me of your food choice . I will then pass your choice on the the hotel . Hope this help .Paul upton

Return to “Moke Club Christmas Dinner - December 8th”