Moke Club National Friday 16th July - Sunday 18th July

LAWSONSMOKE

Re: Moke Club National Friday 16th July - Sunday 18th July

Post by LAWSONSMOKE »

Thankyou Rosie and Richard for all your hard work organising a brilliant National. Great weather, scenic driving routes and good company. Thankyou to Dave and Dave for keeping us all together. Tony and Eddie
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

What a fantastic Weekend. After all this lockdown rubbish it was brilliant to see everyone !
Really Well Done to Rosie & Richard for making a brill National. Someone has a problem to follow this one .
Great location with a pub who went more than expected to make our weekend superb. Great runouts through beautiful countryside . How do I say this ..... Richard you did so well but next time try the route in a moke not a landrover :)
Love this area and coming back mid August
Can't say anything else except THANK YOU to very one involved
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Many thanks for your kind comments, John. Praise should go the Rosie for her perseverance in making the site, facilities and the meals as good as possible.
ALL routes were driven in a Moke, but my big mistake was not properly following my own instructions and going the correct way around!
Pig Pen Love Machine

Post by Pig Pen Love Machine »

A brilliant event which exceeded all expectations. Well organised, particularly reference Covid compliance , bringing together a friendly group of Mokers from across GB.
If only it could extend to a 3 day National. Roll on the Welsh Weekend
A big thankyou to Rosie and Richard for making it happen and to David H and Mark V for navigating/ leading our group

Ian Potter
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

I loved the campsite so much..... We are going back this Sunday as I have few days off - Even when I mentioned we were with the Moke Club 2 weeks ago , she still accepted my booking so we must have behaved :D :D :D
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Mr Pig Pen Love Machine I totally agree with your sentiment - A National lasting 2 full days would be marvellous - but the Event can't be at a Bank Holiday cos of the cost of accommodation - A lot of members leave on Sunday Lunch so perhaps The National could start on Thursday afternoon giving 2 Full Day Moking . Just an idea ..... Be nice to spend more time at National
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

For those interested, pictures and video of the 2021 National have been posted on the main website:

https://www.mokeclub.org/photo-gallery/ ... onal-2021/

https://www.mokeclub.org/videos/

Return to “Moke Club National - July 16th/18th”