Spotted Beddgelert, North Wales

Posts relating to the Club.
eliesto

Spotted Beddgelert, North Wales

Post by eliesto »

Evening all, new to the moke scene myself, but spotted this red one in Beddgelert in North Wales over the weekend! Had mokeclub stickers on the front, so would be interesting to see where it was from. We only do local trip in ours :lol:
246DA645-32CD-4D1C-B297-65323B8D1BCB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LAWSONSMOKE

Re: Spotted Beddgelert, North Wales

Post by LAWSONSMOKE »

This Moke and it's owner is from the Isle of Wight
eliesto

Post by eliesto »

Ah spot on! Looked like a well travelled one :D
ventnor moke

Post by ventnor moke »

We drove the Moke all the way from the Isle of Wight. (no trailer). This is the third year that we have made the trip for our Holiday. Each year it has performed well with no problems. We stay at Dyffryn Ardudwy near Barmouth. The previous two years we have spent two nights at Portmeirion and was able to drive round the village for photos. We will be going again next year.
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

Hi I'm the Welsh rep for the club and live in North Wales. I have a red Portuguese so would be happy to meet up when you're next on holiday in the area. The Club Welsh Weekend takes place in September and will be based near New Quay Mid Wales next year. We already have one regular attendee from your area so you might like to join us.
Look forward to meeting you
Aubrey

Return to “Club Talk”