Possible Moke Story in Classic and Sports Car Magazine

Posts relating to the Club.
jocro69

Possible Moke Story in Classic and Sports Car Magazine

Post by jocro69 »

Please see the appeal from Giles Chapman, a writer for Classic and Sports Car, who wants to interview a Moke Club Member who has something beside a Moke in their garage, which would be of interest to readers. See his appeal below.

If anyone in the club can fit the bill please let me know and I'll send details to Giles. Don't be shy, the Moke does not figure highly in C&SC Magazine so this would be an opportunity to raise its profile.
Richard

Hi Richard
> Quick question: I write a series for Classic & Sports Car magazine called Also In My Garage. It'd a one-page monthly regular where we find someone with an interesting classic car but also, in their garage, something else non-car related that they are also very passionate about. It could be anything from a jukebox to a microbrewery, an old phone kiosk to a collection of posters – absolutely anything that our readers could get interested in. Big boys toys or something totally unexpected.
> I suspect that Moke owners must have pretty diverse interest, so is there anyone who springs to mind who might fit this slightly quirky bill? Would be interested to hear from you if so.
> Best regards
> Giles Chapman

> Giles Chapman – Award-winning Authority, Opinion & Content on The Car>
> Tel: +44 1732 452547 or 07721 650766>
> gileschapmancom@gmail.com>
> www.gileschapman.com>
> @ChapmanOnCars on Twitter>
Tim

Re: Possible Moke Story in Classic and Sports Car Magazine

Post by Tim »

The man's crazy, he obviously doesn't realise that once you've found Mokes you don't need any other interests, or have time or money to spend on them. The only other thing in most Moke owners garage is another Moke (or two or three). :D

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.

Return to “Club Talk”