Out and about this weekend.

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
littlemokey

Post by littlemokey »

Hey, I had no idea you lot were such part-time Mokists - I only have the one car so rain or shine, the Moke-ass rolls...
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

You'd better watch your back if you come up to the wilds of yorkshire Nigel..... I've got a wingman this year 8) We'll be coming at you in droves !!!!!
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

And as for littlemokey .....I'm just waiting for our weather to catch up with yours, I spent last weekend perched on a roof in a hailstorm .... it put me off fresh air for a while :D
Nigel Jones

Post by Nigel Jones »

Tim,
I've got another Moke and no, it hasn't got a hardtop! The reason I would like to sell the hardtop is to have some space to complete my new (yes new) bodyshell. I bet there won't be many 1965 English Mokes around with new bodyshells and I don't mean chinese replicas (or wherever they come from), this one is the real thing.

Nige,
That's 2 targets then! Remember, I've got the skud! Who else is doing it then? Class 0 I assume, or doesn't the Ilkley have one?
After 28 years, not Mokeless any more!
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

'course I'll be in class 0 I havn't got one of those funnycars that the "experts" like to "drive" as for moke2 - I believe Gizmoke is filling in his licence form as I speak (type)
Tim

Post by Tim »

Nigel Jones wrote:Tim,
I've got another Moke and no, it hasn't got a hardtop! The reason I would like to sell the hardtop is to have some space to complete my new (yes new) bodyshell. I bet there won't be many 1965 English Mokes around with new bodyshells and I don't mean chinese replicas (or wherever they come from), this one is the real thing.
Nice. As I drove into work this morning I was mentally adding up the rust repair panels in my old girl. Once I finish the Traveller, I'm going to have to start again with the Moke I think.

Lovely crisp early autumn day here, perfect Moking weather.

Tim
Nigel Jones

Post by Nigel Jones »

You're right Tim, patching up old Mokes is very hard work, hence the new shell. I've seen so many poorly repaired Mokes. I prefer not to do this.

GIZMOKE????? You mean he, who can't get through fords??????? That should be fun.

Nice spring morning here too. About 1" of snow outside!

now, what's the saying? Oh yes..............
After 28 years, not Mokeless any more!
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

At least I'll have somone to push me out if I get stuck :!: :!:
gizmoke

Post by gizmoke »

Thats what you think. :shock:

Return to “Moke Talk”