leeway mini moke pedal cars.

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Robin Jones

Re: leeway mini moke pedal cars.

Post by Robin Jones »

I thought the same thing about the chrome. Will probably do something about that. I am not enamored with the 4 wheels either. I might even do the whole thing myself just copying someone else's design. Dad even has a number of large paper drafts of the real thing with dimensions and such.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
kenbutterfield

Post by kenbutterfield »

matt there are some wonderful pedal cars in the USA, I love the "rat rods" !
Good luck with your moke, just mock up the body with cardboard first and it will be plain sailing..k :idea:
kenbutterfield

Post by kenbutterfield »

My Leeway is approx 32" long.....i could measure up the basics, but you are prob going bigger ?>.ken
Tim

Post by Tim »

I'll be interested to see how this project goes. I've wanted to make something similar for my kids, but there have been too many other projects, and now the littlest one has probably outgrown a pedal car.

Here's some pictures (that I've lifted off the internet :roll: ) of a really good one that was at Moke Muster back in 2006. I can't find the pictures that I took of it anymore.

The guy who built it said that he'd made it 1/4 scale, I think, but with a lengthend wheel base so that an adult could fit in. He planned to put a small motor in it.

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.

Return to “Moke Talk”