Amc Cub

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Stephen J Hunt

Amc Cub

Post by Stephen J Hunt »

Please help me to find a contact phone email for an AMC cub. Google search gives email address and phone numbers,but I've had no response.
I have amc cub chassis 45190 and am hoping to obtain a Certificate of Conformity!
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: Amc Cub

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Greetings and welcome to a proper forum, not one that's been shut down for inactivity :D If you take a look in the area marked project M you'll find a poster called drake who also has a cub. Perhaps if you PM him he could point you in the correct direction.
Come on summer
Drake
MMC Member

Post by Drake »

I have received and replied to the PM - If anyone else would like any help regards the AMC just let me know and i'll do my best to help.
wizack

Post by wizack »

Hi Drake,

Thanks for the mail. My name is Zack and am from Nairobi, Kenya. Am rebuilding an AMC 1994, already gotten an 1300, i would like to know if their are specific things that are specific to the AMC? Thank you.

--
Zack
Drake
MMC Member

Post by Drake »

It depends what you mean by specific. The cub uses all mini components, however no rear subframe. The cub uses Charles' own design but still mini wishbones.
The fuel tank is unique to the cub and uses a mini van sender. Handbrake cables are also mini van. If you look at my build in projects you can see that I managed to make most moke items fit the cub this was due to Charles doing a great job of the cub in replicating the Moke. If you need further let me know.

Return to “Moke Talk”