Mini Moke Drivers Handbook Supplement AKD 4130/4

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
janz
MMC Member

Mini Moke Drivers Handbook Supplement AKD 4130/4

Post by janz »

The other day, son Thomas sent me a WhatsApp - Oooerrr, must be with the times these days 8) - with a picture of the Mini-Moke Driver's Handbook Supplement. He found it at the garage where he works and was wondering if I wanted it. A nominal price would be involved to secure it - otherwise eBay. As we are still in 'renovation' stage in France, about 6 months longer than planned :roll: , most things Moke are still in storage (Mokes included :x ). I did however remember that I had 2 of these supplements, so I told him not to worry unless it was cheap as chips.
Checking some older postings on the forum I remembered I actually have originals of AKD 4130 (1964) and AKD 4130/2 (1965-Mk2?) (Janorak at work here :wink: ). I decided to enlarge the picture.... and saw this was AKD 4130/4! so had T send more pictures.... twin wipers! :D
'Get me that book!'
Anyway, I received it last week - belated birthday present :mrgreen: and indeed, it shows many Mk2 features.
I have looked this publication up on the interweb and find oodles of pictures of 4130, 4130/2 as well as copies of 4130/2 for sale etc. but nothing about 4130/4. Is this a rare thing or does everyone have a one?
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
Ezeltje

Re: Mini Moke Drivers Handbook Supplement AKD 4130/4

Post by Ezeltje »

Every day is a school day...

I have AKD 4130, if any Morris Minor 1000 fans here also AKD 3922 A/1

André
-/__MOKE MY DAY__\-
janz
MMC Member

Re: Mini Moke Drivers Handbook Supplement AKD 4130/4

Post by janz »

Hè André, Dat was nuttig... :roll: lachuh!

No seriously, does anyone have one of these? English Mk2 Moke supplement?
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ

Return to “Moke Talk”