help with mokes in London

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
larryshauf

help with mokes in London

Post by larryshauf »

Hi all, I am new to the moke club but I have owned a moke for many years here in the US. I sold this moke several years ago and have regretted it ever since. In looking for another moke I found 2 Portuguese mokes that had been in the process of being restored in London. The individual that I purchased them from knows nothing about mokes. I'm in the process of shipping them to the US but need someone in the London area who can look at them to get some info I need for customs. These mokes are in the Redhill area near London. Is there anyone out there that can give me a few hours to check them out. Willing to pay someone for help. Can contact me on this site or will provide with my email. Larry
chris naish

Re: help with mokes in London

Post by chris naish »

Hi
I'm the Regional Co ordinator for London and South East, and a qualified Motor Engineer, but not au fait with paperwork!
A bit manic at the moment with the London to Brighton run this weekend, bit I'll PM you and try and sort something
Regards
Chris.
Chris Naish.
larryshauf

Post by larryshauf »

Look forward to talk with you. I just wish I could make that run. Iv been to London and to Briten. larry
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Hi.. I can arrange pick up in the UK as I have resto shop in Aylesbury England. and I am Lic NC dealer and bonded US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE and SCAC.. I can also arrange pick up the port.. For import to the USA. you need to get the V 5 ( red) in YOUR name with DVLA.. and make sure the mokes are 25 years or OLDER.. no exceptions.. I do NOT work for FREE either.. later bill cox www.montecarlomini.com phone 1.704.487.6406 shop 1.704.487.6797 and Aylesbury England..
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

PS. just heads up.. you can NOT import or export to or from the USA. without a proper title.. as CBP ( US CUSTOMS) will NOT accept JUST a bill of sale..

Return to “Moke Talk”