Transatlntic shipping

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Jamesmcgown1

Transatlntic shipping

Post by Jamesmcgown1 »

Has anyone any suggestion as to how I can ship a Moke from Dublen to Nyc or boston mass usa?

Jamesmcgown@hotmail.com
+1 917 653 8288.

Thanks
Jim
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: Transatlntic shipping

Post by grantourer »

Hi, Welcome to the Forum. try contacting a Container company, or look for a Roll on Roll off vehicle ferry company
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jamesmcgown1

Post by Jamesmcgown1 »

Thanks. Any idea of any calling at Dublin?
grantourer
MMC Member

Post by grantourer »

Hi. the nearest Roll on-Roll off is from the Port of Liverpool, try talking to these people:- https://www.ascopeshipping.co.uk/roll-o ... -shipping/

They may be able to help you. other than that, you could contact a Freight agent in The Port of New York to arrange a Container. They would also do the paper work to import the vehicle into America. Google
;- Freight agents Port of New York
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Hi jim.. good chatting with you today on the phone.. I recommend. emma travers at www.mapcargo.co.uk for RoRo shipping from the UK to the USA. I use them about once a month.. Make sure you have the IRELAND registration certificate call RF 101,, which is like the red V5 from DVLA.. CBP US CUSTOMS will NOT let you import or export car with just a bill of sale.. I have only been importing cars for a mere 45 years.. so take this as gospel... let me know IF I can help with the import.. btw.. you MUST file a CBP US CUSTOM 10 + 2 ISF two days prior to the boat sailing to the usa.. or you will be fined $5000 and car can be SEIZED.. later bill cox MBA lic NC dealer
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

james.. talked to Emma today at mapcargo.co.uk she said to move from Dublin Ireland to southampton UK will be 1000 quid.. make sure you get the Ireland registration certificate.. called RF 101 .. as you can NOT import to USA with only the bill of sale. later bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

james.. get the moke bought and shipped to port elizabeth NJ ?? later bc

Return to “Moke Talk”