Bonnet Toggles

Questions (and answers) about Mokes that are not covered elsewhere.
Doug G
MMC Member

Re: Bonnet Toggles

Post by Doug G »

I need nine of them (sun perished) and will keep the other three as spares for mine.

The replacements cost £15.00/pair from the club.
Having a moking good time!
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

ok.. are the ones from the MOKE CLUB the same as the ones on the Chokes??
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Being as a Choke is copied from a Moke then they should be the same. We’ve sold them to Chome owners before
Come on summer
Tim

Post by Tim »

Doug G wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 16:12 I need nine of them (sun perished) and will keep the other three as spares for mine.

I don't understand. With nine your bonnet must be very secure...what am I missing?

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Tim wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 22:18
Doug G wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 16:12 I need nine of them (sun perished) and will keep the other three as spares for mine.

I don't understand. With nine your bonnet must be very secure...what am I missing?

Tim
I have six mini chokes (as a result of an unfortunate business venture) so I ordered a replacement pair for each.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

The sun (UV) is particularly brutal here.

The side and rear fabric and clear plastic screen have perished and been thrown away. Unfortunately none kept for patterns - not my doing- Grr! :evil:

The windscreen surrounds have a fair bit of corrosion and need fair bit of TDC.

ETC.
Tim

Post by Tim »

Aaah, I see.

Funny how it spreads - like a disease. You start off with one, but before you know it you're riddled with them. :lol:

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Doug. I just tried to order a mere four NEW fuel pumps from Moke Int Ltd GB plant in Cerizay , France.. I was told them have NO SPARE PARTS?/ weird way to run a new business?? later bc

Return to “Moke Talk”