Nosmoke in The Netherlands

The place for eBay Moke alerts/comments/moans and laughs
rien_naalden
MMC Member

Nosmoke in The Netherlands

Post by rien_naalden »

Hello Guys,

now there is a mini-garage in The Netherlands which sell the electric Nosmoke Choke.
Comes even with a "kachel" = heater.. :D

Price incl VAT = € 15.125,- which is plusminus 10.800,= GBP.

See link below:

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/auto-s/mini ... ousPage=lr

Kind regards, Rien.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: Nosmoke in The Netherlands

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

With the state of the euro (and don't you get a grant for electric vehicles over here) that would be pretty cheap
Come on summer
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

I may well visit Luc Jaguelin around May. He's not too far from La Rochelle and I have a meeting there. Nice place, great fish :) . I do wonder why he decided, as a Moke owner and club member, to use the Chink platform instead of using a proper Moke body.... (Moke panels etc.) he had issues with body and panel strength - well why not use a proven recipe and increase sales potential a 100 fold? Perhaps legal reasons, but there again, living in France... the French do like to do it 'their way" :lol:
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

What I heard. about the E mokes in France.. the Chery 472 SQR engine will Only pass Euro 4 Specks.. this is Ok for the USA. but needs to be Euro 5 now for all Euro countries..the E mokes are OK with French DMV I know there are few companies selling E mokes in the USA.. but with top speed of only 25 MPH and cruising range also of only 25 miles before recharge.. NOT going to appeal to post folks, unless you live in the Hamptons or Palm Beach.. later bc

Return to “eBay”