Moke Californian - For Sale

The place for eBay Moke alerts/comments/moans and laughs
scribley9

Moke Californian - For Sale

Post by scribley9 »

I have a Red Right Hand Drive Moke Californian for Sale.

Info as follows:-

This car is Jersey Registered but currently in Portugal. It was first registered in February 1982. This Moke has been off the road for about five years but the engine has now been re built professionally and it is a 'runner' with a very few (tidying) things left to do. The original roof is not in a very good state but will be included. It' still on its original white steel wheels and has the high back Californian front seats. The roll-bar is white. There is no body rust at all and the body panels are all in good condition but with the paint a little 'time faded', as would be expected. (No respray done as I know a true enthusiast would want to do that themselves). There are no modifications or non standard parts and everything is where it should be. The engine rebuild was done carefully with no expense spared but the engine had only done 35000 miles prior to that - it was stored badly and seized, requiring some expensive input !

If someone wants it as a Portuguese registered vehicle then I will complete the matriculation and sell it with PT Plates. If UK or any other European country import is required then I will get it set up with Jersey to transfer the logbook.

No firm price in my mind but I would like to see it find a caring home !
scribley9

Re: Moke Californian - For Sale

Post by scribley9 »

After this amount of time I thought it would OK to bump my own post.

The Moke Californian is still available - still in Portugal and looking for a new home before the summer. Can do photos for anyone interested.

Return to “eBay”