MMC Member

Re: Moke golfcard ?

Post by Doug G »

I have sent off a query re body etc. :lol:
Having a moking good time!
Robin Jones

Post by Robin Jones »

As I am sure BC, bless his heart, will chime in. There is a golf cart company selling these new. Confusing to buy a vehicle that was originally designed to be used at highway speeds, but not really road legal for most roads. To each his/her own, though.
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
mokegrl

Post by mokegrl »

I saw that too. I'm close enough to Chino CA, that I can go see it in person - and I may. I can't put my finger on why - exactly, but I don't like it. The British look/proportions are off??? In researching - I found this; https://www.mokeamerica.com/ which I like better. These guys at Moke America say they are making a gas engine and will build LHD or RHD. slightly more money. Now I am looking for thier info. Anyone?
mokegrl

Post by mokegrl »

rien_naalden wrote:Hello Guys,

saw this on the internet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-American-C ... zt&vxp=mtr

Made in the US..... ?

Maybe an electric Choke?

Anyone?

Have a nice weekend, greetings, Rien.

Here is the owners manual - describes and photos the charging etc, although I can't see where the batteries are. I assume in the pontoons, but.... http://acgcars.us/manuals/MOKE/2016_ACG ... l-72Vs.pdf
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

hi guys.. yes they are E mokes from JNC and auto parts.. from China.. and they are sure NOT made in the USA.. they will only go 25 MPH.. off a CLIFF.. think the company in Calli is www.acgcars.com .. And www.mokeamerica.com is Todd Rome,s Company.. the former CEO of www.bluestarjets.com and they are making these 3rd generation Chokes from Steve Wu at Ming Mokes in Wuhu, China.. There is also.. www.mokeinternational.com Alain Edery
based out of the Gustava St Barts and London..... and you got it .. also doing chokes from china.. and now going to produce chokes in Slovania.. the first chokes came from big science and tech in Chongqing, China.. Enoch Tang is the sales mgr.. they must be 50 companies making Chokes in china. now.. just check out www.alibaba.com later bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Ok. correction. the e mokes are from Shandong, JHC motor parts in Qingdao China.. NO mokes ever were made in the USA.. www.acgcars.com just LIED to SEMA to get a WNI.. world number ID. . I know all the players in the choke game.. as they have ALL gave me chokes on consignment to import . register and sell for them.. all SOLD.. but my demo.. which is listed on the cars for sale page.. later bill cox MBA lic NC dealer and bonded US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE and SCAC. www.montecarlomini.com and Aylesbury England.. 001.704.487.6406
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

I forgot . PRICE. these e mokes can be bought DIRECT From JNC in china for $5800 USD.. later bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

My demo choke SOLD today.. for full list.. more coming in may 2017...
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

You might check out the e mokes from www.mokeamerica.com better quality shells.. about same price $16k.. I know they have 48 e mokes in stock in florida...( I imported all them.. ) later bill cox MBA lic NC dealer and bonded US CUSTOMS importer with TWIC ACE and SCAC.. and now WMI for moke www.montecarlomini.com phone.. 001.704.487.6406

Return to “eBay”