Offset gear knob

Recommend Moke related parts dealers/services here.
matt76

Offset gear knob

Post by matt76 »

Hi all from Australia!

I have been looking over here without any luck for an offset (ie Z shaped bat with a thread on each end) gear lever peice so that I can reach first gear easier from the fixed back seats in my moke. My next step would be to get one custom made but I thought you guys might know of where I could get one sent here from over there.

Cheers
Matt
Tim

Re: Offset gear knob

Post by Tim »

Matt, I've never heard of a Z shaped gear lever extension, most of them are just bent. Like the one in the picture below, from Minispares.

Tim
Robin Jones

Post by Robin Jones »

"...so that I can reach first gear easier from the fixed back seats in my moke..."
Wow! :shock: You must have gorrilla arms! And how in the world do you reach the pedals?

Note to dense self: Perhaps he's got "fixed-back" seats in the front of his Moke... That should get rid of that pesky image in my head of this guy with inhumanly long arms 'n legs. :wink:
This is Matt Jones Son of Robin.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Robin, you made me laugh so ... now I have the same image stuck in my head too! ... :lol:
Steve

Things go better with a Moke
matt76

Post by matt76 »

Haha yeah maybe some punctuation marks would have made that read better Robin :lol: It read ok in my head :x

Thanks Tim, yep that bent one would be fine, I will try chase one up from them.

Cheers

Return to “Parts and Services”