Cowley Classic Car Show 18th August - Oxford

Oxford
janz
MMC Member

Cowley Classic Car Show 18th August - Oxford

Post by janz »

Date: Aug 18, 2013 Edited following PJs post below

Text from web site:

Last year’s Cowley Classic Car Show, organised by Oxford Isis Rotary Club, raised over £2000 for Maggies Cancer Caring Centre. This year the main charity is the Air Ambulance. This year’s show on 12th August, promises to be bigger and better, with a wider range of vehicles on display – not just cars but also commercial vehicles, buses and motor bikes. Last year there was well over 100 vehicles on show. Whilst the event showcases vehicles built in total or in part in Oxfordshire, it is open to all interesting vehicles. Last year these ranged from a Ford Model T, through Ferraris to more than one Rolls Royce. Details of the attractions and programme for the day will be announced shortly, but now is the time for anybody wishing to take part on the day. Please pass this information on to friends and fellow enthusiasts For information on stalls, trade stands and display opportunities, contact Alicia and Norman Goodey, at 01865 368258 or at alicia@first4plant.co.uk For vehicle entries, contact Malcolm Fearn, at 01865 862776 or at malcolmfearn@mac.com

I went last year and it was a great day out with free vintage bus trips around the city centre. Let me know if interested an d I will try and get us a stand.
Last edited by janz on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32, edited 2 times in total.
Get a life, Get a Moke...
JanZ
PJ

Re: Cowley Classic Car Show

Post by PJ »

Last edited by PJ on Mon Mar 07, 2016 19:00, edited 1 time in total.
You don't give up Moking when you get old ...... you get old when you give up Moking!
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

So it is.... :shock: pulled the info straight off the site. I will send them an email to find out what the actual date is. Last year was a Sunday and checking the badge I got, it was the 12th as well.

Thanks for your observation PJ :D
JanZ
janz
MMC Member

Post by janz »

Just checked the web again and Oxfordshire MGOC have it listed for 18th August 2013 - which is a Sunday. I will update the events calendar.
JanZ

Return to “Cowley Classic Car Show - August 18th”