Mini's on the Rec.

Adur Recreation Ground, Shoreham by Sea, Sussex.
Lindandy

Mini's on the Rec.

Post by Lindandy »

Straight from the "Mini Moke" Facebook site...20th July 2014....at the Adur Recreation Ground, Shorham-by-Sea, Sussex...."Minis on the Rec"....a fantastic collection of "Everything Mini"....Just go on the mini moke site on Facebook...or contact me for details. Andy.
David Biss

Re: Mini's on the Rec.

Post by David Biss »

Andy,
Hopefully I will be there with at least two mokes, missed last year for the first time in years. Peter Caliga will also probably be there, meanwhile small vintage car show at Buckingham Park in Shoreham on 8th June, Peter and I will be attending with at least four mokes, normally Chris Naish joins us but he is attending Beaulieu this year. Also just had documentation through for Capel Classic Car show. Are you going and if so are you organising the arrangements for entry?
Dave Biss
Lindandy

Post by Lindandy »

David Biss wrote:Andy,
Hopefully I will be there with at least two mokes, missed last year for the first time in years. Peter Caliga will also probably be there, meanwhile small vintage car show at Buckingham Park in Shoreham on 8th June, Peter and I will be attending with at least four mokes, normally Chris Naish joins us but he is attending Beaulieu this year. Also just had documentation through for Capel Classic Car show. Are you going and if so are you organising the arrangements for entry?
Dave Biss
Hi Dave, I have not as yet looked at The Capel Classic web-site. I will do so & post it on the club web-site unless you want to do it. I certainly will be attending as I think it's a great event. Let me know. Andy.
David Biss

Post by David Biss »

Hi Andy,
I am organising the mokes entry for a small event in Buckingham Park, Shoreham on Sunday 8th June which is a classic car and local fete run by the lions. It's only small but a good reason to air the mokes. Peter Calleja and his son will be joining my three mokes at the event. Can you attend? or anyone else you can think of,I will contact Gina & Steve in Bognor as they came last year but I am not familiar with many other moke owners, I have the entry forms and they need to be in by the end of the month. My mobile is 07831 446115. However, I understand it clashes with an event in Beaulieu which Chris Naish is attending, normally he would join us. I will also be organising the stand at the L2B in Brighton on 18th May. Meanwhile I will let you deal with Capel, as and when, as you did such a good job last year.
Dave Biss

Return to “Minis On The Rec - July 20th”