Agenda for AGM

Holiday Inn, Northampton
flyboy

Agenda for AGM

Post by flyboy »

Hello Everyone
The Moke Club AGM will be held on 11th October 2014 at The Holiday Inn ,Bedford Road Northampton NN4 7 YF Tel 0871 423 4876.
As in previous years the current Committee will hold their last meeting from 11.00 until 13.00 when a buffet lunch will be served to those attending the AGM.
The AGM will commence at 13.30 hours.
As you are aware Committee Membership is voted upon at this meeting and if you are interested in standing for any Committee position can you please let Kate Hall, the Moke Club Secretary know at least two months in advance of the meeting.
At this meeting Chris Naish will be standing down as Chairman and Peter Mackenzie Williams will be standing down as Treasurer.
Roy Scott has decided he will do just one more year as Editor of the Magazine and is looking for someone to be sub editor and learn the ropes before he leaves the Commitee in 2015.
If you can let me know if you will be attending the AGM for catering numbers that would also be appreciated.
I look forward to hearing from you
Kate Hall- Secretary.
Wally2
MMC Member

Re: Agenda for AGM

Post by Wally2 »

Hi Kate,
I will be there.
Chris
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Well, if he's going I'm going too :P
Come on summer
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Hello Everyone.
The AGM is now just over two weeks away and the closing date for applications for the posts of Chairman,Secretary and Treasurer need to be with me no later than this Friday 26th September 2014.
I have had a couple of applications for the Chairmans Post, One for Secretary but none so far for the Treasurers Post so if you are interested please drop me an e mail.

Also could people who are wishing to attend the AGM please let me so know so that we can provide a spot of lunch for you.

Any questions at all,please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Thank you

Kate.
flyboy

Post by flyboy »

Hello everyone,
As the AGM is now less than two weeks away and we have passed the closing date for nominations for Committee Posts, I thought i would let you have the following information.

We have two people who have put their names forward for the post of Chairperson,they are Graham Thomas and Paul Hancox.

Roger Glover has put his name forward for the Treasurer Post and Judith Thomas for the post of Secretary.

I am happy to continue being the Membership Secretary if the meeting agrees that the Secretary/Membership post can be split.

If you have any comments or are coming along to the meeting can you please let me know

Thank you

Kate Hall
4XMOKE

Post by 4XMOKE »

Kate,
Please note that I shall be attending the AGM this year.
See you all soon,
Best regards

Roger G
My other car is a Moke......
My other Moke is an Ant....
teardrop
MMC Member

Post by teardrop »

Thank you all who voted for me at the AGM to be chair i hope i can deliver on my promises and i will do my level best to keep the club moving forward.
Paul H
loose wheels dont roll forever
4XMOKE

Post by 4XMOKE »

Paul,
Congratulations on your new post.
Could you please clarify for those not present today what your promises actually are?

Best regards
Roger G
teardrop
MMC Member

Post by teardrop »

No problem Roger,
My main promise was to get this web site into the 21st century and make every thing visible by members including committee minutes this is not going to happen overnight ,so any ideas are welcome on YOU what the Members want to see on here and how it is designed the skys the limit on this one
loose wheels dont roll forever
4XMOKE

Post by 4XMOKE »

Paul,
The website review and getting more sections added onto it has already been discussed by committee and ideas are being thought through.
You put other points forward, would you care to disclose those now for those not able to attend? Just as an introduction to what the club's new chairman is about.....
Thanks

Roger G

Return to “Moke Club AGM - October 11th”