CHEDDAR WEEKEND 16TH -18TH JUNE

Cheddar Gorge, Somerset
teardrop
MMC Member

CHEDDAR WEEKEND 16TH -18TH JUNE

Post by teardrop »

Hi all, this year I have arranged a weekend in Cheddar Gorge. Details of the weekend to be finalised, runs, trips etc but cheese and cider spring to mind.
I have stayed on the campsite a few times and I must say it is very good and friendly ,those of you that like markets, antiques and carboots, there is a very large one next to the camp site on the Sunday morning . You could spend hours there if you wish.
Karen and I will be there on the Thursday, anyone is welcome to join us if you want to make it a longer weekend away.
Please book directly with the camp site ,when booking could you please enter MINI MOKE IN THE GROUP NAME FIELD
www.petruthpaddocks.co.uk Tel No. 07813 320870
Please book early as there are limited electric hook ups. There is plenty of space for tents, they also have shepherd huts and bell tents to hire.
Paul H
loose wheels dont roll forever
teardrop
MMC Member

Re: CHEDDAR WEEKEND 16TH -18TH JUNE

Post by teardrop »

Itinary for the weekend
Friday meet and greet.
Saturday.
Start from campsite 10 AM for mystery tour , with some surprises
arrive back at camp site around 16.00 hours for BBQ bring on BBq and grub will be opportunity for getting supplies.
Sunday
A walk around antiques and boot market any one wishing to go to seaside meet back at camp site 12pm for tour.
loose wheels dont roll forever

Return to “Cheddar Weekend - June 16th/18th”