For Sale: A very rare 1275cc Californian Mini Moke RHD. Having been owned and garaged by the same person for over 30 yea

Mokes for sale
Emlyn

For Sale: A very rare 1275cc Californian Mini Moke RHD. Having been owned and garaged by the same person for over 30 yea

Post by Emlyn »

Manufactured in Australia and imported into the UK by Run-A-Moke. It was first registered in 1981 and has had 4 previous owners. I purchased it way back in 1987 from Run-A-Moke, so I have owned this car for over 30 years!! It has been garaged all of those years and so the chassis is in great condition, and the panels as you know are galvanised.

The car has done some 82,500km (only 52,000 miles!), although it is still in use. I have averaged only 1,000 km a year throughout my ownership. The colour of the car is black and that is what is on the V5/log book. Going by the engine bay I believe it was previously yellow and at some point in its life it was painted black.

I have really enjoyed this car and I (and my grandkids) will be very sad to see someone else driving away in it. Reason for sale: I retired many years ago and I have got to the point where I need a car better fitting my age!

In 2012 I had a partial engine rebuild and the Carb was rebuilt, 2014 I replaced the battery. I have a large file of invoices.

The condition of the car is good for its 37 years. It has a MOT until July 2018 and drives very well. There are some cosmetic touches I’d do if I were to keep it and I have priced it with that in mind. I have also priced it for a quick sale. Grab yourself a cheap to run, very rare and incredibly fun car for only £14,000 ono
DSCF1184.jpeg
DSCF1184.jpeg
DSCF1182.jpeg
DSCF1180.jpeg
DSCF1179.jpeg
DSCF1169 2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Philip wheatley

Re: For Sale: A very rare 1275cc Californian Mini Moke RHD. Having been owned and garaged by the same person for over 30

Post by Philip wheatley »

Hi there were are you and could you send me a contact number so we could have a talk about the moke you could text me please on
07836 352887 yours Philip
Emlyn

Re: For Sale: A very rare 1275cc Californian Mini Moke RHD. Having been owned and garaged by the same person for over 30

Post by Emlyn »

Hi Phillip

I dont really use a mobile. More than happy for you to call me on my home number after 9am and before 10pm

BN16 2SH
01903 772946

I'm going to be moving the car to my sons in Surrey in a few weeks time if that of any help.

Regards

Emlyn
Emlyn

Post by Emlyn »

hi Philip, have you received my answer to your request ?

Return to “Mokes For Sale”