The Mini Moke Club National Event 2019

Wiltshire & Hampshire
jocro69

The Mini Moke Club National Event 2019

Post by jocro69 »

The Mini Moke Club National Event will take place this year in Wiltshire and Hampshire, from Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd June. Participants are very welcome to stay on the site in advance or after the weekend. This part of the UK offers an incredible variety of landscape and places of interest. The 2019 Moke Club National will offer attendees the opportunity to see as much of these as possible. The ‘Summer Solstice’ National HQ is at: Hill Farm Caravan Park, Branches Lane, Sherford English, SO51 6FH. Make bookings on: info@hillfarmpark.com or 01794 340402. (Make sure you mention the Moke Club to obtain the special rates).
Day One starts with a visit to the very centre of Salisbury, followed by Old Sarum & The Boscombe aircraft collection. After lunch, via regular road or green lanes (your option) we approach Stonehenge, just 24hrs after the Summers Solstice.
Day Two will take us to the D-Day Museum at Southsea, followed by the Royal Victoria Country Park and a return trip via the New Forest.
Special rates are offered at the campsite as follows: Friday & Saturday - £18/pitch/night (normally £28). Thursday, Monday & other nights -£13/pitch/night (£24). These charges cover a pitch suitable for tents, m’homes & caravans, including EHU and use of all facilities. Full details can be found here: http://hillfarmpark.com/ For those who prefer a B&B, there are many in the area; but rooms are going quickly.
If you need further information, or assistance, don't hesitate in contacting richard.crowe@mokeclub.org, but in the meantime please post your intentions asap.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grantourer
MMC Member

Re: The Mini Moke Club National Event 2019

Post by grantourer »

Hi Richard, all booked and looking forward to it.
Regards, Graham & Judith
1981 Aussie Moke
1989 Portuguese Moke
1979 Clubman Estate
Jez

Post by Jez »

Me too.

Jez
DBL 785B
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

Us too
64moke

Post by 64moke »

and us too
R&H
Wally2
MMC Member

Post by Wally2 »

and me !
Chris
WEEMOKE
JUX180D
woolfie

Post by woolfie »

Booked in today see you soon roll on June
Wind in the hair fun :D
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Today personal emails have been sent to all known attendees of this event. The mail includes the final itinerary and a questionnaire relating to details and food options. If you are planning to attend, and have not received an email please contact me asap.

If you have not yet booked, there are still places on the site available, or perhaps you would like to make a day visit. In either case please contact me on: richard.crowe@mokeclub.org
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Hi there.

I am pleased to say that I have received many replies to my email asking for information on your choices for the National Event in June.

However, there are a few that have not yet responded and I would be pleased to hear from you just as soon as possible so that you receive the correct service.

If you are one of these, please contact me just as soon as you can with the completed answers to the questions sent.

Many thanks

Richard
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

I am now completing the final preparation for the National in three weeks time. Most attendees have now responded with their details and food choices, but I still need to here from:

Mark Peacock, Paul Hancox, Dave Evans, & James Tonkins.

They may need not see this forum page, so if anyone is in contact with them, can you please give them a big nudge. Many thanks.

Richard
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Direct from the horses mouth......Mark P. says he’s not going to the national :shock:
Come on summer
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

In fact, I think he said “neigh lad, I’m not goin”
Come on summer
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Many thanks for that information, I have an email from Mark saying he is coming and will find a B&B, but no subsequent correspondence revising that decision. No problem though, all the more chips and beer for those who do turn up.
johng
MMC Member

Post by johng »

We are arriving Thursday and - weather permitting - considering Stonehenge for Friday's Dawn Solstice. Never been before and seems a shame not to try as we are camped so near. I expect it will be very busy and not sure how near we can get with the Moke but we will give it a try
jocro69

Post by jocro69 »

Good to hear from you John. I will try to find as much info as I can re your proposed visit to the Solstice

Return to “Club National Event - June 21st-23rd”