LHD MOKE 1966 FOR SALE in France. Easy shipping.

Mokes for sale
Salsifis

LHD MOKE 1966 FOR SALE in France. Easy shipping.

Post by Salsifis »

Full restoration finished in 2019: Only 50 miles since to tune up the car. She is like new and sleeps in a heated garage under covers.
All plates and engraved numbers (including commission plate)+ BIMHT certificate.
Original engine and seats.
The BIMHT certificate shows she was firstly delivered to Portugal in March 1966 featuring two seats, no heater, sump guard, low compression engine. My father was owning a house in Algarve where he used this Moke mainly to go to play golf (And not on the fairways !). He made her restored by a professional a while ago (I have some photos) but she was looking like a Cagiva version with an ugly roll bar. Despite she was in good state, without any rust, I decided to bring her back to her original aspect except the spruce green color.
Lot of new parts, very professional painting, the car is beautiful and drives like a bomb.
Many photos and vids if required, I own a demonstrative restoration folder and all certificates.
The car is located 100 kilometers south of Clermont Ferrand, it is not the end of the world! My village is not that far from Bordeaux and its harbour. If required, I can manage the shipment (Around 1000$ to USA). I am also on the road to Spain and even can deliver the car in mediterranean countries myself.
Realistic offers are welcome.
Please note that since I took the above photos I have put a new Austin MK1 steering wheel, new hubcaps, new rear carpets and a new tank cap.
I speak english/french/italian/spanish/some portuguese.
s-l1600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salsifis

Re: LHD MOKE 1966 FOR SALE in France. Easy shipping.

Post by Salsifis »

I was asked if it is possible to add two seats; the answer is yes, it is even easy : replacement seats can be found everywhere and the car is already prepared, some fixing homes were drilled by the factory.
Speaking of the belts, I have two new belly belts which I can fix to the before seats if necessary.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

HI.. can you send me some photos direct.. thanks bc bille.cox@hotmail.com I am a buyer for MOST mokes that run and drive and NOT rusted out. here in North Carolina 28038 USA 001.704.487.6406
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

price??
Salsifis

Post by Salsifis »

Mr Werewolf! You already asked this question. I answered you, you never came back to me... It seems you don't know what are courtesy or simply politeness. Words like "hello" or "please" or even "regards " are very easy to learn. On the other hand I do not intend to sell my car at a bargain price. She is a piece of my collection and I do not need money. In other terms don't rely on me to make a benefit.
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

salsifa.. I did not receive an email from you. about your moke.. could you try again... later bc
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Here in the USA.. when you do NOT see contact info like a PHONE number..or a PRICE. we assume it is a SCAM.. and we sure have lots of them on www.craigslist.org or ww.kijiji.ca later bc
Gon99

Post by Gon99 »

Hello, could you send me the price in Pm? And still have Portuguese papers ? Kind regards
werewolf

Post by werewolf »

Gon99.. 99.. the price I found on www.carandclassic.co.uk was 24,000 quid.. think it is same moke.. later bc
Salsifis

Post by Salsifis »

Yes, it is the same Moke, my Moke. The price on carandclassic is in £. The advertisement is old, though renewed, and the parity £/euro has changed. In any case I am waiting offers and if they are reasonable, I will discuss. In any case the final price should turn around 25000 euros.

Return to “Mokes For Sale”