Welsh Weekend Friday 4th September - Sunday 6th September 2020

Caernarfon
aubreythomas

Re: Welsh Weekend Friday 4th September - Sunday 6th September 2020

Post by aubreythomas »

Cheers John I guess 3 fairly dry days out of 4 ain't too bad.
Take care till next time
Aubrey and Helena
r.crumbleholme

Post by r.crumbleholme »

Thank you to you Aubrey & Helena for a great weekend. Good company and great to meet members after such a long break from club events. Thank you to chairman Nigel for very kindly taking the control box out of his partner’s car in case I needed it. The local auto electrician (EWH Autos mob 07780 844092) was excellent and sorted my overcharging problem + supplied a new battery all within hours of contacting him. Total of 811 miles.
Looking forward to next year.
Regards
Richard Crumbleholme
Dorset
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

Thank you Richard. We're glad you were able to join us in Llanrug. It was good to meet you and as you say have an opportunity to get together with other mokers. We're pleased that you enjoyed your weekend and look forward to seeing you again next year. Thank you for sharing the contact details of the auto electrician. We'll keep for future reference.
Take care and stay safe
Aubrey and Helena
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

A big thank-you to all of the club members who attended the Welsh Weekend last week. We appreciate that so many took the time to come to Wales and to adhere to local covid regulations. This year saw the largest turnout of mokes at a Welsh event since we've been involved with the club, no doubt because it was one of the few events in what has been and continues to be a strange year.
Over the weekend, attendees agreed to use the same venue for next year's event and to hold it once again over the first weekend in September. A number of people have already booked with the site. For those who did not attend but would like to do so next year, the site offers facilities for tents, caravans and motorhomes. There are a number of wooden glamping pods on site as well as 5 static caravans available for hire and B&B in the site farmhouse.
Take care and stay safe until next time.
Diolch yn fawr
Aubrey and Helena
David Hunt
MMC Member

Post by David Hunt »

Diolch yn Fawr Aubbrey and Helena

Penwythnos gwych gyda digon i'w weld a'i wneud. O'r diwedd cyrraedd yr hen bentref coll a Tacl Taid fel y gallaf nawr eu ticio. :wink:

Hope to be there next year.

D&S
aubreythomas

Post by aubreythomas »

Creoso diolch yn fawr.
Look forward to doing it all again next year.
Regards
Aubrey and Helena

Return to “Welsh Weekend - September 4th/6th”