Annual General Meeting 2020

Posts relating to the Club.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Annual General Meeting 2020

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

The AGM of the Mini Moke Club will take place at 11:00 am BST on Saturday 17th of October 2020.

As you will no doubt be aware the usual AGM format is out of the window so for the first time it will take place in your own living room!
The meeting will be hosted on the zoom platform accessed through the club website, it is open to all paid up members. If you wish to attend( and why wouldn’t you?) then please contact the clubs membership secretary, his details are in issue 173 of Moking. He will then provide you with a password to enable you to get into the meeting and copies of any paperwork.
If you have any questions during the meeting you will be able to text them in to the club secretary and the relevant committee member will provide an answer
Please be aware that you will have to download and install Zoom on your phone/tablet/ laptop/pc in order to attend. You will only need the basic (free) version as the meeting will be hosted by yours truly and I will have the pro version so there will be no limits to the meeting.
The link below should take you to their website where you can sign up for free.
https://zoom.us/
Come on summer
David Hunt
MMC Member

Re: Annual General Meeting 2020

Post by David Hunt »

If you wish to view the AGM webinar on the 17th October then please register with the membership secretary by sending an email, entitled AGM, requesting the link and quoting your full name and membership number, if known. You can find the membership secretary's email address in edition 173 of Moking. Final instructions will be emailed at least 24 hrs prior to the event.
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Oh dear.

Our borders are closed (reopen 31 October) so that we are not getting airmail.

Fedex and DHL come in.

I know that Moking is not sent by either courier.

Who can I contact to get the Zoom meeting # and the password?

Nigel can you assist?
Having a moking good time!
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

I’ve passed on your request......but you should have had an email from the membership sec, he circulated everyone.
Come on summer
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Thanks.
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Club Talk”