No Moking - Real bummer

Posts specific about mokeclub.org, its features and its use.
johng
MMC Member

No Moking - Real bummer

Post by johng »

Hi All . I think I must have been lucky since Mid-March . I have been working more than ever since Lockdown and as I'm hourly paid I haven't lost my income
But I'm missing Moking so much ! I pushed it out the garage during Lockdown as completely flat battery since I haven't moved it from New Year Parade. Put on charger and jump start . But used it instead of normal car going to Supermarket.
Still going around locally in Moke until weather has just changed.
If camp sites open early July , We are still going near Moke National Weekend but cheaper camp site cos Arianna wants to see the area
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Re: No Moking - Real bummer

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

The furlough time gave me the impetus to finish Hilary’s moke, so we’ve now got two of them to wander around in locally :D
Come on summer
Tim

Post by Tim »

We've been lucky really, our lock-down wasn't as strict as many places. We're almost clear of it here now and restrictions are relaxing. We have a long weekend for the Queen of Australia's birthday this weekend and we'll be allowed to travel more than 30km from home again.

I've been going in to work about one day per week and the Moke has been used on several occasions and I've been getting it out for a lot of the trips to get 'essential supplies'. The problem is that its winter here now so its not always Moking weather. Its pretty horrible today!

Tim
Any sarcastic, ignorant, libellous, unfounded or stupid opinions expressed in or through this message are the opinions of the author and do not reflect the opinions or views of any member of The Mini Moke Club or the opinions or views of any other individual.
Nigel(no top)Sykes
MMC Member

Post by Nigel(no top)Sykes »

Now you mention it that kind of the problem here.....it’s summer!!
Come on summer
Doug G
MMC Member

Post by Doug G »

Spring now. :lol:
Having a moking good time!

Return to “Site Discuss”